Chapter 13

Lucy

"Star Dress: Celestial Warrior!" I chanted as I felt the magic energy flow around me and my outfit shift to my Celestial Warrior dress.

"Celestial King
I ask for thee blessing and protection
88 Constellations look down on us.
And shine!

Andromeda's Constellation bubble." I looked at my arms and saw the familiar Big Dipper formation appear on both Minerva and Shadow as well as myself on our upper arms.

The shadow snakes attacked Minerva from behind but a light blue shield protected her as I grinned.

"Nice spell Andy!" Minerva winked at me as I gave her a thumbs up. "My turn now

Niel Wielg Mion
Terse Elcantaeus
Yagdo Rigora!!!!" I watched at light blue bubbles appeared around our opponent and exploded one after the other, Shadow then used the smoke to her advantage.

"Purgatory Dragon's Orb of Redemption!" She chanted as she sped towards Shai. As the smoke cleared up I saw him standing there waiting for the attack.

"SHADOW ITS A TRAP!" I shouted at her but it was too late he grabbed her arm as she appeared in front of him and he punched her in the stomach and threw her into a wall. I growled as I felt my magic start to weaken. I looked at Minerva who looked back at me. I grabbed Artemis' key. "Open, gate of the hunter. ARTEMIS!" I heard the 2 bells and asked her to put a link between me Minerva and Shadow.

Alright, I have a plan. I sent to them

Let's here out because we're all out of them. Minerva was responded.

When I nod at you I want you to swap me and Shadow with territory, when I say now I want you both to send your most powerful spells at him. I saw them both nod and sent Artemis back, the reason I asked her to do the link instead of me was to save my last bit of magical power for the 2 summons and star dress I had planned.

"Star Dress Leo form! Open gates to the lion and little lion! Leo and Leo Minor!" I chanted as I stumbled from my lack of magical power, my star dress appeared but neither of my friendly lions did, I didn't have enough magic...no! I refuse to accept this. "SECOND ORIGIN! RELEASE!  OPEN! THE GATES TO THE LION AND LITTLE LION! LEO AND LEO MINOR!" I screamed as I felt magic rush through my body, I did the one thing I couldn't in the Celestial world. Unlock my second origin.

"I'm at your service princess." Loke bowed. "And well done on the second origin."

I nodded to Minerva as Loke and Loni both darted towards Shai. I felt space shift around me and found myself face to face with Shai. "REGULUS LUCY PUNCH!" I shouted as light filled my fist.

"For my love for the princess. Lion's Brilliance!" Leo sent a ball of light towards his left side.

"Heh, the princess' love for her friends and spirits makes us even stronger brother!" Loni laughed. "Lion's Moon Blast!" She canted as she aimed for his right side, I felt all of our hits attack as I looked up at Shai and red started staining the mouth mask he wore. His eyes slowly closed and he passed out, collapsing on the floor, I panted and looked at my spirits who looked concerned.

"Loni, head back I'll open my own gate and carry the princess back. Tell Virgo to stay with the white exceed until I get back." She nodded and closed her own gate, I stumbled into Loke's arms and felt the world going dark. "Rest now princess. Everything's okay." And with that I finally let go of my consciousness and passed out.

You may have won the battle but not the war, Andromeda. Zeref will come...and when he does, he'll defeat you, to take over the Celestial World and Earthland.

I will never let that happen, Both places are my home. I won't let him hurt my family.

I bolted up, catching my breath as I looked around. I was back in my hotel room. I felt my keys warm up as though my spirits were happy that I was okay, I got out of the bed and summoned Virgo.

"Yes, Princess? We are glad you're feeling better." She bowed.

"Virgo can you get me 3 Celestial outfits please, and tell father that I'll be bringing my friends to see Twilight." She nodded and proofed away before reappearing with 3 Celestial outfits before asking for punishment and me forcing her gate closed. I sighed as my head throbbed and I walked to the next room over where Minerva and Shadow were.

"Lucy!" They both shouted as they ran over to me. "We're glad you're okay!"

"Okay, that's creepy!" I pointed out as they laughed. "Here take these, after that battle I think we could all do some rejuvenating in the Celestial World, think of it as a holiday." I told them as they cheered, we all put on our clothes and signed out of the hotel, Minerva informed me that she picked up the reward.

I grabbed my portal key from my key ring and swiped it through the air.

"Open, gate to the Celestial World." I chanted as the portal appeared in front of me. "You'll feel a bit nauseous as you pass through but it will pass. Let's go!" I said as I stepped through into the Celestial Worlds Plaza.

Shadow and Minerva followed behind me. I motioned to them to follow me as I walked along the long windy path that led past the sprits resting places.

"Miss Lucy! You're back! Sorry I wasn't much help!" Aries called out.

"You were amazing Aries it's okay!" I grinned and waved.

"You really do love your spirits don't you." Minerva witnessed, I nodded.

"Even before Fairy Tail betrayed me, I loved them, our bond just increased when I went through what I did." We reached a set of large wooden doors and I pushed them open, I looked in the centre of the kings throne room to see a little white exceed standing there, waiting for her friend.

"Well, you guys took your time."

"TWILIGHT!"