Chapter 20

Shadow - 5 minutes earlier.

Twilight hopped into my arms as the blue haired teen lead us outside the room Minerva was sitting outside head in hands as was Yukino and Sting. I walked over to Sting and he stood behind me hands on my shoulders to give me comfort.

"Big sister Lucy has amnesia. It seems as if she remembers her last grand magic games appearance." She sighed out, lip quivering with tears threatening to fall. "Rogue...I-I'm sorry..." I looked over at him to see his fist clenched in anger.

"So...she doesn't remember us?" I asked her. She shook her head to say no and I cried out a cry. My sister. My best friend. My Anima Sororis * at that moment, Rogue punched the wall and Sting tightened his grip on me, he fell to the floor and grabbed a hold of his neck. "The mating mark!" I gasped. The blunette jumped into action and started to heal him with her magic he slowly started panting and Loke came out of the hospital door.

"Loke?! What's the matter? Do you remember us?" I rambled at him. He adjusted his glasses and looked at me.

"Princess has been taken to the Celestial World effective immediately. The king is using a portion of his life force to fasten time in the Celestial world so hopefully about a week here, but time will be constantly moving in the Celestial world until her recovery. Our top healers will be working with her however in a few days we will be trying to jog her memories with you all. You'll know when I come to you. Rogue. Shadow. You're an exception to this. Due to your bonds with our Princess."

Both of them nodded.

"Wait both of their bonds? I get Rogue's mating bond but what's Shadow's?" Sting asked. I sighed and stood up.

"When we went training for the GMG, we discovered an ancient magic of the two souls meant to reconnect. Lucy and I happen to be those souls from long ago. She is my sister, we have a bond that no one will ever destroy." I told him. "That being said. If she dies, I will never be the same. Even with you Sting. I will be missing apart of my soul and I won't rest until I find her again." I lifted my hands to his face and looked him dead in the eye. "I need to go be with Lucy. As hard as it is to not see you." He grinned at me and nodded.

"Okay I understand. It's okay. You two are the best of family if ever saw one." I smiled at him and kissed him goodbye as I patted Rogue on the back to support him. He nodded knowing about the bond through Lucy. I hadn't got around to talking to Sting about it yet.

Loke passed us both Celestial clothing and held both his hands out we took them and ended in the throne room of the Spirit King, I bowed and nudged Rogue to do the same.

"Shadow, my dear friend. You have no need to bow to me. Neither do you Rogue, my Son."

"S-Son?!" Rogue asked shocked. I grinned from next to him.

"Remember. Lu is the Princess of the Stars! Moustache man is her adopted dad!" I laughed, "That makes you his Son-in-Law!"

"Which means we will need to talk once the situation has calmed. I understand you performed a mating ritual of the Dragons?" He asked me. Rogue nodded nervously.

"Yes sir, with her consent obviously. I love her and I want to protect her even if that means dying myself." He states confidently. The king grinned and nodded at him.

"Very well. But we will still be talking. Now onto the situation. I'm aware of the upcoming situation. I can keep the speed her at a speed that will amount to one week. However long it takes. Lucy is currently in the pools as the Zodiac unlock the Star. The artefact that Zeref is after. It is the heart of Celestial magic." He explained. "There is a prophecy in our world." He continued, his arm waving through the hair so the stars moved to create moving images. "400 years ago Zeref came to be who he was today after playing with the magic of life and death. He developed a curse placed on him by the god, Ankhseram. He went on a rampage to fix his curse. He heard by a rumour that the Celestial Star could reverse the spell. He killed every Celestial Spirit expect, 5. 14 Celestial Mages who came with a plan. One amongst was Annie Heartfilia, Anna Heartfilia's mother. 12 of the Celestial moves had a spell performed, a spell that turned them into the twelve Zodiac. They protect the Star from anything. The survival rate for this spell was 50/50 to die or to live so they had the 13th do the spell as well. Somehow they all survived and the 13th Zodiac key was created. Annie Heartfilia was the only one who could do this spell and survive. She was untrusted to carry on the magic. So one day Zeref could be defeated. That day they had a vision during the time they transformed. They saw Lucy. They saw her life up until Zeref. They knew everything that was going to happen. They loved her more than anyone, as do we all. She is a pure soul capable to defeating Zeref and saving us all." He concluded his monologue and the image of Lucy disappeared.

"However, futures can change. We did not see the Fairy Tail incident. We didn't foresee you two either. And especially this. Lucy is now in danger. Which means you two are as well.

"So what's the plan?" I asked. "You seem to be pretty calm so tell me the plan."

"We're going to be using the Star to open her 4th Origin." He explained. "The amnesia will still be present but it will be 100% curable." He explained. I nodded at him.

"Can we see her?" Rogue asked, the king nodded and led us toward a room that I hadn't been in before. Inside this room was a Celestial Spirit Pool with Lucy floating in it. I felt my tears threatening to drop but Rogue put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"She'll get through this. I believe in her." He swore to me. I nodded and wiped the tears from my eyes and grinned.

"Of course she will. It's Lu."

____________________________________

Anima Sororis* - Anima Sororis, or Soul Sister. In Fiore there is a legend of two sisters who were driven apart by the world. Their souls could never be at peace without the other and so the souls would reincarnate until they could find their other half.