Chapter 9

Minerva, Shadow, Twilight and I all met up outside the train station to meet up.

"We found a cheap inn for the night they've offered us breakfast too." Shadow reported.

"I found a cheap but nice cafe a few streets over from here." Minerva responded. We all decided to go to the cafe first so we headed over to eat.

We laughed and joked as we eat as I opened up more to my team mates, my friends. We slowly finished our food and paid for it and left.

"I met with the mayor and got all the information we need, so let's go to the hotel, I'll ask Virgo to bring our luggage out, though we would have been fine on our own." I muttered to myself about Virgo she actually put up a fight with me about our luggage.

"Princess I demand that I hold your luggage in the Celestial Spirit World! You should be able to travel without worrying for it! I shall hold onto all of your teammates luggages as well, call me when you get to your hotel!" And she dug away back to the Celestial spirit world as I stood in shock.

I giggled to myself quietly as I thought of the memory, since I was adopted by the Spirit King all of my spirits have strengthened their bond with me and this was Virgo's way of showing. As well as this we all got a whole lot stronger.

"Lucy! Snap out of it!" Shadow laughed, I shook my head and looked in front of me to see the door to our room in front of me open.

"Wait, are we at the inn?" I asked.

"Yes, you spaced out the entire walk here." Minerva laughed.

"Oops?" I scratched my head as my keys shined in amusement, "I'll call Virgo so I can take a bath" I sighed "after that, I'll relay the information, Open! Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!"

"Here's your luggage, Princess! Do you need help scrubbing your back?" Virgo asked emotionlessly.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" I yelled as I forced her gate close and sighed. "I love them but they're all so weird." I sighed. I unpacked all my clothes and went into the bathroom to have a bath, I sighed in happiness as my back hit the hot water and I felt all my muscles relax, those the baths here weren't as nice as the ones in the Celestial Spirit world. I scrubbed my hair and washed all the bubbles out placing my hair in a towel as I stepped out the bath and wrapped a towel around my body as well.

I dried myself off and got changed into my PJ's and walked into the room and sat down with the girls.

"Okay so the Dark Guild is called Fallen Wings, they claim to be fallen angels which is so weird." I laughed. "They are strong though, there's only 6 members. From the information I gathered you have the 5 lackeys and the master, I also have photos and some info on them all." I pulled out a file from my bag and lay them on the table.

"First we have Lia, her magic is unknown to us at this point though the mayor has information which indicates she uses Celestial magic."