Chapter 16

Lucy

He deepened the kiss and grabbed my waist pulling me close to him, my hands sneaked up to his hair as I wasn't going to let my first kiss get ruined. I felt his dragon like fangs catch my lower lip and melted in his arms.

It was...Amazing.

Until he pulled away and disappeared into a shadow. I blinked. Once. Twice. Three times. I growled clenching my fist, my heart broken. Why is it broken? I barely know him...but that kiss...it was unlike anything I'd ever heard about. It made me feel like he really cared. And then he left. I marched out of the lobby which was luckily empty and up to mine and Shadows room. I unlocked the door and swung it open.

"What is happening here?" My mouth spoke without permission as my eyes were locked on Shadow and Sting heavily making out on her bed, they jumped apart and looked at me with terror in their eyes.

"Lu-Lucy!" Sting stumbled.

"LuLu! I...uh...STING GET OUT!" She shouted as she kicked him off the bed and out the door, which shut due to the force.

"So..." I prompted. She blushed bright red and squealed as she fell back into her covers.

"I just! I like him so much." She muttered as she looked at me with dreamy eyes. I nodded and patted her on the shoulder and walked to the balcony. I sighed and looked at the night sky where the Treasure Hunt was still placing. I watched as Fairy Tail found the 4th Lacrima and placed. I closed my eyes to try to stop my tears from falling. Shadow came behind me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "What happened? You're not yourself."

"When you guys came up here, Rufus ditched to see Min, I asked Rogue if he wanted to get tea with me and he said no, so I asked him what problem he has with me and...I said some stuff about Fairy Tail and...and...and we kissed!" My voice died out as my tears fell out of my eyes. "And it was amazing...My first kiss."

"So why are you upset?" She asked me confused.

"...He left."

"Sabertooth?!" I shook my head

"Me. He went into a shadow and left me." I sobbed as I turned around and hugged her tightly, she wrapped her arms around me and comforted me, I stayed there until I heard steps on another balcony and Shadow tensed. I peeked over to see Sting, his hand behind his head with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Now isn't the time Sting." Shadow warned him.

"Actually, I think it is....

Lucy." He looked at me and learnt on the balcony post closer to ours. "Rogue is in love with you." He sighed as he looked at the stars. "Ever since he saw you in the GMG he liked you. You're like, the nicest person ever, you were everything that he needed and I knew that. When Minerva hurt you in that Naval Battle, when we went back to the guild and his rage got the better of him and he pinned Minerva to a wall and told her never to touch you again. You are his Dragon Slayer mate." He explained, and then blushed. "Like...how Shadow's mine." He muttered and looked at her and grinned. Shadow's frown quickly flipped and the dreamy look came back into her eyes.

"So why did he leave?" Shadow asked. "From what Ac- Dad taught me about mates is that if one of them hurts the other. Physically, mentally and emotionally it will happen to the other mate." Sting nodded.

"Rogue was scared to be short...man it sucks that I have to explain this." He muttered as the door opened and closed and a small pink frog/green exceed come hopping out, he looked at me and Sting picked him up.

"Fro's excited to meet a real princess." Frosch said happily.

"A princess?" I asked, The pink frog costumes exceed nodded.

"Mhmm, you're Spirits called you princess! Are you here to help Rogue?" Frosch asked.

"H-Help? Rogue?" I asked confused.

"He's sad because he hurt someone and now he's not moving, he's just staring at a wall." Frosch explained, my heart ached as I thought of Rogue hurting because of me...but...he loved me? I didn't understand.

I need to talk to him. I nodded and straighten from Shadows side and looked at Sting.

"Swap with me, now." I told him as I climbed over the balcony, easily jumping the tiny distance between the two. He did the same and him and shadow disappeared inside.

"So I'm your mate?" Shadow asked him.

"Only if you'll take me as yours?" He asked, I heard the door close and girlish giggles and childish screams and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go save Rogue, Frosch." I said as I held the exceed in my arms. I slid the door open and looked into the room only to see the back of Rogues head. I walked over and sat behind him so he didn't know who it was.

"Go away Sting." Rogue growled.

"Sorry, I'm not exactly, Sting." I answered him. He froze and went to disappear again, but before he could, I equipped Hades Star Dress and reached into the shadow and grabbed his wrist. I placed a magic restraint cuff that stopped magic spells. "We. Are going to talk!" I explained.

"There's nothing to explain. It was a mistake." He answered bluntly and I slapped him. He looked at me shocked as I looked at him with hard eyes.

"Tell me that while looking into my eyes." I demanded him, he looked deep into my eyes.

"It was...It...was..." He muttered slowly, still looking into my eyes, almost like he was lost in them. "It wasn't a mistake!" He snapped. "Okay! I can't do it! I can't lie to you!" I pulled him closer to me.

"That's all I needed to hear." I told him as I smashed my lips against his. He responded automatically and fell backwards onto the bad as I followed him and crawled on top of him. He leaned on one of his hands and moved the other to cup my jaw. This was nothing like our first kiss. It wasn't slow, it was fast and sloppy, it was us getting every urge we've had, the desperation to me together. I felt Rogue kiss down my neck to the soft part of my neck and collarbone, and then I felt his teeth piece my skin.

I expected pain, but all I felt was pleasure as Rogues tongue soothed over the bite mark. I pulled his mouth back to mine and frantically pulled his shirt off, I decided on some payback and decided to copy him and bite him. He growled loudly as he felt me tease his neck with the light feathery kisses. I licked over the spot I would bite into as if to prepare him.

"Lu-Lucy." Rogue moaned out "i-If you do this. Th-There's no turning back." I grinned mischievously and looked at him in the eyes as I slowly bit through the skin to mark him as mine.