Chaoter 22

Lucy

I woke up in a forest, I thought I was in the Celestial world.

"Lucy?! LuLu! Where are you?" I heard Shadow's voice call, I followed it until I ran into a woman who looked like me.

"Follow me, I can help you." I nodded and decided to trust her, knowing that I could fight if it was a trap. We walked for about 10 minutes in silence until we reached a temple. In front of me was Shadow with a look a like as well.

"Shadow."
"Lucy" the look a likes spoke at the same time looking at their respective Doppelgänger.

"Your souls have been reincarnated. We are one of your past lives." Other Shadow said.

"I am Ana Heartfilia." Other me said...I mean...Ana.

"I am Shimi Hōriyuka. We are your ancestors."

"Okay...that's not weird at all." Shadow commented. She then groaned. "Why does this always happen to me?!" I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder comfortingly.

"C'mon lets hear them out." She sighed and nodded and they explained their story.

"Our souls were created to be together, as sisters. We had a bond that no one could separate. We were undefeated together." Ana explained

"Until I was murdered." Shimi sobbed. "Ana killed herself because she couldn't live without me." Ana looked at the ground ashamed.

"I...I understand." I spoke, with confidence. They looked at me, I had no idea what to say but almost like a memory, the words came to me. "Shadow, you have been with me through everything at this point, you've fought by my side and never left. You are my first friend after what Fairy Tail did to me...I don't think I could live without you." I admitted. Shimi and Ana smiled.

"In this temple is everything to know about your bond. Spend a few days to bond together further. Know in and out what you're getting into. We wish you good luck. We hope that your bond will never be severed like ours was." They bowed their heads in respect and slowly vanished away. Twilight blinked her eyes and woke up in Shadow's arms after they left.

"What happened?" Twilight asked tiredly.

"Don't worry, we'll tell you later. Change of plans, we're camping here a few days." I grinned at Shadow who grinned back at me.

BLACKOUT
MEMORY SWITCH

"So, I know you're a dragon slayer. Tell me everything about your parent. Absolutely no judgement at all." I told Shadow honestly.

"I...um..."

"Lucy, touchy subject." Twilight muttered, I shrugged.

"To be honest, at this point it could be Acnologia and I'd still like you." I shrugged it off but as I looked at her I saw her eyes dull and her shoulders freeze. Twilight looked away. "Shadow...it is, isn't it?"

She snapped.

"So what if he is?! You don't know him! You don't know me!" She yelled, I looked at her and flinched. "Lucy!.... I-I'm sorry that was uncalled for..."

"You're right. I don't know you, that's why we're doing this." I grabbed her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes. "I trust you Shadow. I don't care that your fathers Acnologia. You're right I don't know him but he's obviously raised you well, so that's all I care about." I told her truthfully. Tears spilled and she hugged me, sobbing.

"Lucy, I really do love you...as my sister." She sniffled, I patted her back and smiled as Twilight watched lovingly.

"I love you too sis, now anything else you want to share?"