Chapter 12

Lucy

Shadow!

"SHADOW!" I yelled as I grabbed my portal key. "OPEN! GATE TO THE PURGATORY DRAGON SLAYER!" I screamed out as the familiar portal opened and I ran through it ignoring the queasy feeling that I felt. I saw Shadow on the floor clutching the white exceed that accompanied her, behind them I saw another member of the Fallen Wings. Tears streamed down Shadow's face as she screamed out in anger. I ran over to the pair.

"TWILIGHT!!" She screamed out, I went to the other side of Twilight and grabbed Shadow's shoulders, her eyes snapped to mine and I saw the grief and sadness in her eyes with guilt.

"Shadow listen to me." I spoke. I can feel it, her magical energy. It's weak but it's there." I told her. "I can save her. Do you trust me?" I asked her, she nodded.

"That's right you have that healer, Monoceros." I frowned at her.

"I'm afraid this is too much for Monoceros on her own, there's only so much she can do and that limits to me as well. I know what to do but I need to take her to the Celestial World. Alone." I explained. "My spirits won't leave her side. I promise. A Celestial Wizard never breaks their promises." I told her sincerely.

She looked at me and back down to Twilight.

"I trust you, Partner." She muttered as she handed me Twilight. I nodded at her and stood up taking my portal key and a Celestial Scarf that I kept for Emergencies and wrapped it round her.

"Open! Gate to the Celestial Spirit World." I chanted and stepped forth into the portal.

Loke

I sensed Lucy's distress, luckily the Rune Knights were already here. I closed my gate and went to the spirit world to go to Lucy but as I entered I felt her energy shift into that of an Emergency.

I went to the Celestial Spirit King who was watching over Lucy, it seems he was silently watching over her.

"My King?" I asked

"Leo, Bring Monoceros and Apollo. This is an Emergency." He spoke, I bowed and felt Lucy's presence in the spirit world with a weak and fading energy.

"I see, as you wish." I exited the room and ran to the God's regular visit, the Celestial Cloud. He agreed due to the king's order. I also gather Monoceros as per the request and met Lucy at the Celestial Energy Pool. It's a bath to increase magic energy at a slightly increased rate. Lucy placed a white exceed in the pool and looked at me.

"Loke, I'll explain later, trust me...okay?"

"For you Princess? Anything." I bowed to her and raised my face to meet her eyes which had tears in. I grinned at her and winked. "I think you need to go back out and fight. Don't worry, we won't leave her side and Virgo can cover if you need me. I'll always be there for you, Lucy." I held my hand out to her and she placed her hand in mine as I lifted her so she was standing. "Fairy Tail? Sabertooth? I don't care what guild I'm in, as long as I'm with you." I smiled at her, she nodded, smiled back and wiped her eyes.

"Right! But you'll always be the playboy." She laughed as she opened a portal back to Earth Land.

"Hey! I'm a Gentleman not a playboy!" I yelled at her as she waved and walked through the portal, keys in hand.

Lucy...be careful...

Please

Lucy

I walked through, determined, my magic thriving from being in the spirit world. I walked into a disaster, Shadow was bruised and barely up and Minerva was holding her leg and panting. I looked to the person looking from the end of the room.

"Hey, Master!" I grinned. He looked at me.

So, those twins were right, you were a spy.

"Oh was it? Guess it was! Thanks for the keys." I smiled as I played with a few he glared at me and I felt a shadow grab them off me and throw them across the room, I looked over at them in surprise.

You look shocked, you were just saying? You're useless without them.

"Capricorn." I chanted, as my friend and mentor appeared behind him and kicked him in the back. I grinned and looked at him. "You were just saying? That Lia girl may have had enough energy to summon a god key, but I've got so much more than that."

"Lucy Heartfilia. You have shown your worth to me. You have granted access to my star dress...."

STAR DRESS!

OPEN GATE OF THE SNAKE BEARER!" I yelled, as I felt myself adapt.

I felt his shadow's sneak closer to me and go to attack I felt something bite me and looked down

I felt his shadow's sneak closer to me and go to attack I felt something bite me and looked down. A snake? I felt his venom enter my system and my body accept it. I looked at the enemy and saw him, angry

Why? That should have paralyse you.

"This star dress allows me not only the original star dress but in certain occasions where the Celestial spirit see's fit, it also allows me to access the star dress for the Eclipse Zodiac. The Thirteenth Zodiac: Ophiuchus. Who is a nurse snake thing who deals with poisons mostly, I'm immune." I smiled. "Did you know that snake venom can heal as well? As I waved my left hand as I walked over to Minerva and scratched around her cut as it healed. He glared and shifted his eyes from the shadows to me. Minerva also saw it and used territory to alter the space and send it back to him as I ran across to Shadow.

"Minerva, think you can cover for a second?" I asked her as she nodded and sent another attack back. "Shadow" I muttered as she looked up at me.

"I-Is she okay?" She asked, I nodded at her.

"She's fine. The top healers are working on her and Loke and Virgo are with her." I told her as I gave a few scratches with my nails. Her eyes slightly opened more until she was standing up and determination set on her face.

"Since Twilight's fighting right now, then I will too! We're Sabertooth! We never back down!" She grinned at me.

I grinned back and looked at Minerva.

"Let's do this. Partners."