Chapter 10

"We all got the plan?" I looked over at my two teammates who nodded. "Open! Gate of the Lion! Leo!"

"My Princess has called me at last" Loke gasped and kissed my hand as I rolled my eyes and Shadow and Minerva giggled.

"I need you to keep an eye on our captive, we'll be handing her over to the  Magic Council once we've completed our mission."

"It'd be my pleasure to look after such a beautiful woman." Loke grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"Star dress! Open gate of the twins! Gemini!" I chanted as I used the power to turn into the girl in front of me, I slid my keys inside my boots and clipped her keys to my belt, lets see she has the god of war Ares, the hero Hercules and a Black key, the nine tailed fox. I called them all out at once and felt a drain on my power.

"How may we serve?" They asked

"Your last owner is not a good person, my mission is to destroy her guild, I need your help to pretend that I am her." I told them, they all bowed.

"Of course, Princess Andromeda, we would be happy to serve you." I saw the girls eyes widen as her spirits bowed to me.

"An-Andromeda...the princess of the stars. I thought she was a myth..." the girl muttered. I turned around and grinned at her.

"You'd be wrong. You're looking at her." I laughed and walked away as Shadow and Minerva got into their positions. I walked through the Forest back to the guild hall which was in an abandoned church. Creepy. I walked through and saw the entire guild in one place. The twins looked over at me.

"Hey Look." One started

"Lia's back" the other one finished. Creepy. I walked over to them all and kept quiet as I looked at the plans on the table. What are they planning...

"A...Lia....LIA!" Kira growled out I jumped and looked over at her.

"Yes?"

"Were you listening at all! Master has a job for us." I nodded and looked over at him.

"It seem's words got out about us now and some mages are coming to attack, I need you to use this. This is a gift to you for your loyalty. Use it well."  I heard his voice echo but no source. He handed me a key and I saw it was another god key, two in one day this is almost too good to be true.

"Thank you, Master." I bowed my head and took the key grinning under the disguise. "I'll go make the contract now." I walked out to the forest a little while away from their base and dropped my disguise.

"Open, Gate of the Hunter. Artemis!" I cried as a flash of purple and golden light appeared.

"Hello, Princess Andromeda, I am Artemis, the hunter." a voice called out.

I grinned at the woman in front of me and stuck my hand out

"Please, on our own in front of my friends you can call me Lucy."

"I am available at any call however I am empowered by the moon. My brother Apollo is waiting for you to unite us, it's been a century since we've seen each other." I nodded.

"Can I ask what powers you have?" I asked.

"Of course, like Sagittarius I can't miss with my bow and arrow however due my mythology being based behind a pack of hunters I also have a magic called Link. I can link up to 5 people at a time, in one group or separate. Link means there will be a mental link between all of you, you'll be able to read each other's minds and sense emotions from the others, my consequence for my star dress however, is the curse of over emotion, the opposite of a relative of mine, Hades."

"Would you be able to put a link between my three friends and I?" I asked her, she nodded and closed her eyes and I felt a shift in my magic.

Shadow, Minerva, Twilight?

Lucy? They all asked.

Yeah, I got another God Key, Artemis. This is her power. I replied to them.

THIS IS SO COOL! Shadow shouted excitedly.

You've certainly grown very powerful, Lu. Minerva commented.

"Well well well, looks like our Suspicion was right, Brother."

"Looks like it. Who are you?" I looked over at the voices and saw the two twins from Fallen Wings.

"My name is Andromeda. I'm a Sabertooth mage. I'm here to defeat you." I said confidently. "Artemis. Can I access your star dress?" I asked her.

"Of course, Princess of the stars." She bowed and I shoved her key to my chest.

"Star Dress: Open! Gate to the Hunter! Artemis!" I cried as I felt my outfit and hair change forms around me.

"Transform! Wolf!"

"Transform! Snake!"

The snake lunged for me as I held my hand out and disconnected the link between me and my friends, I fused a link between the twins and myself to let their thoughts flow into my brain.

What's this, I can hear your thoughts brother!

It must be her!

Of course it is I chimed in.

Attack her together she's given us an advantage! The wolf brother howled.
I heard the viper plan to wrap around my legs as the wolf finished me off so before he could I jumped up on a tree branch and took aim.

I'd be careful, my shots never miss. I grinned playfully.

"Transform! Lion!"

"Transform! Tiger!"

"Open! Gate of the Little Lion! Leo Minor!" I chanted as I let Artemis' star dress disappear and called on Taurus' Star dress, as I transformed and Loni backed up so that we had each others backs. The lion lunged for me and I dodged its claws and used my super strength. "Lucy Punch!" I cried out, I looked behind me and saw Loni standing with one leg on Alex as she cheered.

"I win!" She cheered.

"AAAAAAH" My head darted towards the base...oh no, that sounded like...

"SHADOW!"