Chapter 18

Shadow

I jumped down onto the battle field
"From Sabertooth, Shadow Horiyuka! This is her first appearance at a GMG. It'll be interesting to see how she fares." The ref listed off the competitors.

Shadow
Milliana
Bacchus
Lyon
Lisanna
And Eve.

"The rules are! There aren't any, anything goes, each person you knock out is a point for your team! The person with the most points gets first place and so on." The ref explained

"Lisanna isn't it?" I called out to the white haired mage.

"What's it to you, weakling?" She asked cockily and I grinned evilly.

"Oh little girl, I know everything about you." I saw her shiver as I glared at her. I'm sure everyone could feel my magic.

"BEGIN."

I felt her run straight for me.

"Take over: Cat!" She shouted as she went to scratch me with the blunt claws. I punched her in the stomach not using any magic as she flew back into the wall as I grinned. I felt the whole arena cover in snow, no doubt from Eve's magic.

"Purgatory Dragon's Blazing Sin!" I muttered as I covered the arena in a blazing fire. I heard a few of the contestants groan in pain though the spell was quite weak as I still wanted to play.

"And after Eve covers everyone in snow out of nowhere it's melted! Who's spell is this?!" I heard the commentators discuss.

A few of the weaker contestants fell. Milliana and Eve to be specific. I grinned.

"Could it have been Shadow? 2 points and she's in the lead."

Now I had everyone after me to get the first place position.

"Ice make: Tiger!" I heard Lyon yell, I got pinned down by a massive tiger and glared at it.

"YOU CAN DO IT SIS!" I heard Lu yell.

"YEAH YOU GOT THIS BABE!" Sting yelled beside her as the two then got into an argument about who supported me better. I sighed and started breathing in, inhaling sins and virtues around me.

"Purgatory dragon Roar!" I shouted as the tiger smashed into pieces.

"AND IT TURNS OUT THAT SHADOW IS A DRAGON SLAYER!" I jumped up back to my legs and saw that Bacchus had been eliminated by Lyon. That left 3 of us. I wanted to savour mine and Lisanna's battle so I walked over to Lyon and kicked him in the back, launching him into a wall.

"Oops, maybe I over did that." I grinned and turned round to Lisanna who cowered from my intense gaze.

"Lucy Heartfilia." I shouted over to Lisanna. "I know what you did to her." I grinned as she paled. "What you did to Fairy Tail." I started walking closer to her. "Be lucky it's not her standing here, but there will come a time where she is and there will be no mercy." I told her as she backed up the the wall and and I grabbed her throat pinning her to the wall. "This is going to feel good." I grinned as I felt scales growing over my hand, telling me I was losing control. I let go and she slid to the floor.

"Take over; Bird!" She chanted trying to escape from me. I grabbed the weird bird foot and smiled angelically at her.

"Purgatory Dragon's Secret Art. Gates of Redemption. Denied." I chanted as a dark purple light covered me and her and I heard her scream out in pain. I hadn't fully mastered either of my new secret arts, One was meant for pain which was what I was using and the other for healing which is when the gates accept you. These spells only work on people designed for them. I couldn't heal someone who had done a lot of bad things in their life like I couldn't hurt someone who did good things.

Lisanna fell to the floor out cold.

"LISANNA!" Fairy Tail shouted as they all ran to their team mate, I felt their hostile Aura's as they came running into the battlefield, Sabertooth jumped down from their balcony and the two teams went face to face, Lucy stepped through our team and faced Fairy Tail.

"Well well well, if it isn't my old guild." She grinned as Rogue stood next to her, lacing their hands together.

"If it isn't the weakling we ejected from the guild." Natsu smirked at me but dropped as he saw Rogue and Lucy's laced hands.

"Sabertooth will be winning this year." Lucy stated.

"You're wrong, Fairy Tail will." Natsu vowed as Lucy grinned, A sword came flying at her and she moved her head slightly, dodging it. Glaring at Erza.

"How dare you try to hurt the Princess of the Stars." I snapped at them. They laughed and Lucy shook her head as Wendy stood over Lisanna and healed her.

"I pity you Fairy Tail. The wrath of the Celestial Spirit World will be bought against you." Lu vowed as we headed back to our balcony, we watched the 1v1 fights.

Hibiki Vs Risley winner Risley.

Jura Vs Rocker winner Jura

"And now for the final battle! Natsu Vs Rogue!" The ref announced. I felt Rogue tense up and I smiled at him. Lucy kissed his cheek and placed something in his hand and he nodded at her.

Lucy

I had studied the GMG rules and no where did it say a Celestial Spirit could not be part of a team and battle at the same time. Since Rogue and I had mated we could use basic spells of the others magic. I disappeared into the Celestial World and placed my Spirit clothing on.

Over the past year my Celestial Magic has gotten stronger and I could place my magic in a key for my friends to call me out, technically making me part Spirit.

Open! Gate of the Princess. Andromeda!

I heard a chime and a gate open in front of me, I walked through and appeared in the arena.

I grinned at Natsu who paled.

"What's this Lucy Heartfilia is in the Arena!" The commentator announced. "Is this allowed?" He asked.

"Actually it is." I called to them. A camera lacrima pointed at me. "I have a part of me that Transforms into a spirit. There's nothing against the rules saying a Spirit can't be on the main Team and If a Spirit is called into battle they have to do their due diligence." After a few minutes the ref called out.

"Miss Heart- um Andromeda, is correct. We'll allow it. Only this once though." He explained I nodded and I grinned as Natsu paled.

"Best get ready Natsu. This is a battle you're sure to lose." I cracked my knuckles and walked closer.

Oh I'm going to enjoy this.