Chapter 21

Lucy

Where am I?

Is this the Celestial world? No, it feels more lucid than that.

Lucy...

Huh. Who's voice was that?

You must remember Lucy. All of it.

Remember what? Wait...that voice. Mom?!

We're always watching over you. Our little Lucky Lucy Heartfilia.

Mom?! Dad?!

"MOM! DAD!" I bolted up, water dripping down my face and hair as I breathed heavily. Loke appeared in front of me.

"Lucy! You're okay!" He comforted me as he wrapped a towel around my shoulders to wipe the water away. I looked around and saw all of my spirits. Plus new ones.

"Loke...where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the Celestial world. You took a big hit." He explained as a tall woman came over and closed her eyes. Her hands turning a light blue.

"The Princess is okay physically." She told Loke.

"Physically?" I asked her, she ignored me and bowed to Loke before exiting the room with the other spirits.

"Lucy, you need to remember." Loke whispered as he took my hand in his and looked down at the Sabertooth emblem.

"Loke, where's my Fairy Tail Insignia?" I asked him worriedly as a sharp pain went through my head and I screamed, my knee's gave out but Loke held me in place.

Weakling

Leave us! No one wants you here

We're replacing you with Lisanna.

"Loke what's happening?!" I asked him as I gasped out in pain, he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"I'm sorry Princess, but you must remember."

You must remember, that's why mom said in my dream. Remember what?!

I promise you, I will get my revenge, Fairy Tail. A celestial wizard never breaks a promise

What they did...what Fairy Tail, did to me...

We're here for you Lu-Chan!

Yeah bunny girl, Salamander may be blind but we aren't Gihihi

Big sister Lucy! Will you do this job with me?

Juvia is sorry for calling you Love Rival...Lucy...

No...what Natsu did to me...Erza, Gray, Lisanna.

Ready for your first lesson, Princess?

Hey Bimbo! Concentrate or we won't be able to shove it in their faces!

Princess you look amazing in my Star dress!

My Daughter...Andromeda.

I opened my eyes to see the Celestial Spirit King and Loke in my room.

"Father? Loke? What happened?" I asked, groaning in pain.

"What's the last thing you remember Lucy?" Loke asked me, I rubbed my eyes and stretched.

"Being trained by you all and becoming the Princess." I explained. "Aw man did I pass out from training again? I'll never beat Natsu at this rate." I sighed, jumping out of bed.

"Actually, instead of you going out there's something I need to tell you Princess." Loke started, he seemed to be at a loss for words until father took over.

"Lucy you're correct that we have finished training, but we finished training just over a year ago in Earthland, you left to be in Earthland and now you can't remember." He explained. I rubbed my head as a sharp pain ran through thinking of my dream. "It is vital for you to remember the past, and so, we brought two people in with an important role to you, spend time with them in the Celestial world, but please take it easy. Loke will be going with you to be sure." I nodded and he opened the door, I saw Rogue and that pink haired girl from the hospital room at the GMG.

"Lucy..." Rogue muttered as he looked at me, his piercing red eyes melting into my own, it's like I could see his soul, my neck tingled as I raised a hand to it, there I saw black and gold scales. What happened? Why can't I remember?

You must remember it all Lucy...

Mom told me...I have to remember it all.

"Okay So I know kinda who Rogue is from my memories of the last GMG but I'm sorry, I don't remember you at all." I apologised to the pink haired girl who walked over to me.

"It's okay Lucy, I understand but I know you can do this. I have faith in you! I'm Shadow, Shadow Hōriyuka" she smiled, holding her hand out.

Shadow. Shadow Hōriyuka

I winced in pain as the memory went through my head and she dropped her hand looking down guiltily.

"It's okay it's not your fault at all, besides I saw meeting you!" I smiled at her brightly as her frown turned into a gleaming smile and my heart warmed up. "So what do you guys want to do?" I asked them.

"Oh! Can we go play with the Nikora's?" Shadow asked, I nodded to her and she linked our arms, not that I minded it felt familiar. Rogue quickly stood on the other side of me and we started walking towards the Nikora's.

"So have you been here before Shadow? You knew where to go straight away."

"Yeah me you Minerva and Twilight spent some time here when Twilight was hurt, we're all in a team back in Sabertooth."

"Wait Minerva? As in the Minerva that tortured me in the GMG?" I asked

I hope you can forgive me.

I shook my head as Shadow kept rambling on about adventures we've been on.

"Oh! Our bonding was my favourite memory of you!" She chirped up before an awkward silence appeared as she remembered I did have my memories.

"Could you..Could you tell me about it?" I asked her nervously. She nodded and started smiling as she recalled the past, we got to the Nikora's just before she started her tale and so we sat down and listened to Shadow's story.

"Let's see, this was when we we're training together. This was just after we had found Apollo's key and reunited the moon and sun gods. Twilight saw us going to Evergreen Forest in which something good was to happen. She refused to tell us what, you kept chastising her telling her it's not good to keep the future from you. We finally got there and we both got lost while trying to find a place to camp. I found a girl who kinda looked like me. She asked me to follow her and I don't know why, but I trusted her. Twilight had fallen asleep from what we later found out was a spell. Anyway, I followed the girl to this temple and shortly after I got there Lucy came through with a girl that looked like her.
We explored the temple to find out the names of the two soul sisters kept apart, their names were Shimi Hōriyuka who was my distant relative and Ana Heartfilia who was the first born Heartfilia and Lucy's distant relative. There was an encantation on the wall for the souls to unite that only with complete trust would the spell work so we spent a few days bonding even further and just having fun by the end we successfully performed the spell and our magic increases when we're together." Shadow explain, my head felt faint and I felt myself fall back into Rogues arms blacking out.