Chapter 5

Purgatory was everything you would imagine a goth club to be like. There were half naked women walking around with just black strips of tape covering their nipples, go-go girls passing out shots and condoms, and a whole lot of freaks. I had been to a lot of goth clubs when I was younger, but it had been a while since I went out like this. Once I moved to Colorado I had somewhat grew up and focused on working and just paying my bills. But now that my rent had been covered for half the year, I had a lot of extra money. I still couldn't get over Damarius and Kamar taking care of that for me. They said it was a gift for helping them break the curse. Speaking of, I didn't see Damarius anywhere as we got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance. I could tell Sharon was excited to show off the dress, and I was honestly excited too. I held her hand like we were high school besties as we approached the bouncer. He was a pretty hefty guy but he didn't have nearly as much height as Damarius and Kamar had. He didn't even seem that intimidating to me since I had seen much scarier things. I smiled at him when he nodded at us and asked for our ID. I think Adam was praying that we wouldn't be allowed in, but after he scanned our ID he gave a nod and opened the door.

The music was blasting and there were fog machines blowing onto the dancing crowd in the middle of the room. It was a 2 story building and on the second level there were tables and chairs, along with pool tables from what I could see. There were red lights flashing as naked girls danced inside of cages on the ceiling. I didn't feel as bad now about wearing a see-through dress considering that I had more clothes on than a lot of the women here. Adam seemed to notice it too but he kept his attention on the men around us. I really hoped he let us enjoy the night.

"Ready to get some drinks?" Sharon asked with a grin on her face. I smiled back and gave her a nod.

"Straight shots!" I called to her as she whispered in Adam's ear and he headed over to the bar. I knew he probably told her to stay close by, but she gave me a wink as soon as he walked off.

"You're gonna give him a heart attack," I said in her ear as she pulled me onto the dance floor. There had to be over 200 people here already and most of the half naked girls were upstairs. I wondered what went on up there. I had never been to a goth club that allowed this much nudity, maybe because I was younger at the time and wasn't allowed into the ones like this. The music sounded very similar to Marilyn Manson with more of a club beat. It sounded amazing, and I couldn't wait to get some alcohol in me and enjoy it even more.

It didn't take Adam long to find us in the crowd since we stayed close to the edge, I guess Sharon wasn't trying to totally piss him off. He handed us our shots and we downed them in seconds.

"More!" Sharon shouted with her arms in the air, and I couldn't help but laugh. We were acting like college kids and it was quite refreshing.

"I thought you'd say that," Adam said as he rolled his eyes and handed us another round of shots that he already bought. I was glad he at least took one for himself so maybe he would loosen up a bit.

"Those guys over there are checking you out," Sharon said in my ear as she nodded behind me. I didn't want to turn around and be obvious so I stood there for a bit before glancing their way.

There were three goth guys standing close together as they stood beside the dancing crowd sipping on their drinks. One of them was Caucasian and had white contacts and long black hair. He screamed vampire in his black skinny jeans and black trench coat. He didn't have a shirt on, so his muscular pale chest was noticeable even from across the room. He eyed me as he sipped on his drink and I began studying the man beside him. This was an African American guy with blue hair that was braided into a bunch of pieces that fell in front of his eyes. He was about the same height as the vampire looking guy, and looked just as interesting. He had on a long sleeve fishnet shirt with a leather choker around his neck and black skinny jeans. When he moved his head I could see a shimmer of light reflecting off of his lip; he must of had a lip piercing. He saw me looking at him and did a head nod when our eyes met. I could barely see his eyes that well because of his hair but I knew he was looking at me. I continued to dance as I studied the third guy and he was also Caucasian. He had short messy red hair that hung in front of one of his eyes. He had on a Cradle Of Filth shirt with black skinny jeans. He didn't look nearly as weird as the other two, but he was very attractive. He took another sip of his drink and whispered into his friend's ear before making his way over to me. My heart began to speed up and I quickly turned to face Sharon.