Chapter 23

I wasn't sure if Sergius knew about Kamar marking me, but luckily I still had my gloves on and he didn't seem hesitant on touching me. Damarius stayed close to my side as Sergius teleported us to a dark, smoky place that literally reminded me of Hell. The sky was dark, there was dirt beneath our feet, and there were skeletons laying along the sides of the unknown path we were walking. I swallowed my fear and let myself say what I was thinking.

"I was hoping we would be doing this some place more romantic. You know... like Paris or the Bahamas."

Sergius turned those demon eyes to me and replied, "That's not a bad idea Miss Solomon. I've always wanted to see a human body burn on the beach. Maybe there would even be children around to witness it. I can imagine it now... Kamar shoving himself inside of you as you scream in pain as he burns you from the inside out. Your skin would start to melt between your legs as you desperately tried to get away. And if you didn't die from blood loss, you would die just from the agonizing pain between your legs."

My mouth immediately went dry and I slowly licked my lips. He scared the fuck out of me, and I hated to admit it. I decided to remain quiet as we continued walking up the steep hill. Damarius shot me a look that told me to remain quiet, I usually wouldn't have been so obedient, but I agreed with him this time.

     Sergius led us between these two large trees that were folding over as if making it's own doorway. There was a chill in the air although there were ashes all on the ground. I wondered where the fire was, but I had a feeling Sergius would be a smartass and say between my legs. I didn't know how weird this psycho was, so I needed to watch what I said. I wondered if Kamar was all right, and if he was going to be able to go through with this. I was scared of dying, but more so scared of the pain I was going to feel before I died. I looked at Damarius and let him see the worry in my eyes, and I could tell that he wanted to comfort me so badly.

       Once we walked past the two trees, there was a very steep hill that led down to a larger area. On the left side there were chairs sitting behind a table, and on the right there was a group of people I had never seen before. They looked like humans dressed in raggedy clothing as they stared at the center area. Their eyes were wide with fear and I wasn't sure if I wanted to look in the direction they were staring. I slowly turned my eyes to the center to see Kamar standing there, completely naked and in his demon form. His skin was completely black, and his eyes were glowing red and black as they pierced through me. His dreads had blades on the tips of them and his hands were now talons. He was even taller than he usually was, and I couldn't help but look between his legs to see how large he was. It was long, longer than any human male I had ever been with. I didn't realize I had stopped walking and Sergius began pulling me towards Kamar.

"Oh don't be shy Miss Solomon. If you're as good as he says you are, I'm sure you will be just fine," he said with a smile, tightening his grip on my arm. Damarius growled at him, but no words left his lips.

"Ah yes, your demon servant will have to be chained up over there," he said as he stopped in place to point at 2 large men that were standing next to some glowing yellow chains.

"Why are they glowing?"

"They are enchanted. No demon can break them." He glanced at Damarius. "Not even you, Damarius."

Damarius didn't like the sound of that, and he let out another low growl.

"Now go get chained up before we begin." Sergius said as he continued leading me towards Kamar.

"No, I want my servant with me during this," I said before Damarius walked off.

"That isn't allowed."