Chapter 3~ Down Town

Yumi's P.O.V~ 4 years later (Yumi 15 years old)

Yuuki and I have been living as adopted sisters...

Yuuki and I rushed to class and overheard some girls whispering about the Valentine's dance. I stated "Oh right, this Friday is the dance right? Yuuki nodded and asked "So what are you wearing?" I looked at her wide eyed,

"Ohh no! I'm not going, besides I don't own a single dress, I can't afford it and I'd rather where leggings and t-shirts... And I also don't have a date even though you don't need one."She looked at me and laughed "Well I demand you to come, let's go ask Headmaster to go to town today?"

I gasped "Noo!! I don't go shopping unless I'm going to buy something I'm interested in. Music!" She pulled me out the room while saying "Have you heard of Music Beats? It's a shop downtown." I yelled "Music Beats?!! ok I'll come if we go, I've always dreamed of going to Music Beats... The best shop that sells all the top hits!"

We arrived at the front of headmaster's office. I knocked and heard him yell "Come in" I stepped in with Yuuki and I asked "Can we pretty please go to town to Music Beats? I mean to get dre... dres... dresses for the uhh dance?! Please headmaster!"

He jumped in joy but said "Call me father, after all I adopted you two!" In unison Yuuki and I called "Please Father!" He smiled with joy and nodded. "Of course, you can have a break tomorrow. Oh wait, just as long as you have a male with you."

Yuuki and I jumped in joy and thanked the headmas... I mean father. I was happy we we're going to Music Beats except for that part where we buy dresses and the male guardian part... I mean I'm only 15 and a half years old, why do we have a dance for Valentine's day? Yuuki was 15 while Zero was 16.... Oh yea Yuuki asked Zero to come. Ugh that cold heart of his...

Next day

Yuuki and I got changed ready to go to town, I wored my usual black leggings and white shirt with a black cardigan, my fav outfit and it's easy to find too. Yuuki changed into a white top, black cardigan and black miniskirt? The colours were ok but seriously? A skirt?

We walked to the gate and all the girls were staring at us, one girl, that Yuri girl whispered to Kira "Why do they have a day off? No fair. Ugh, don't you think they're taking advantage of the fact they're the headmaster's daughters?"

Yuuki's P.O.V

I saw Yumi look down I'm disappointment, so I asked if she was ok. "Yumi are you alright?" She stared back at me and smiled "Of course why wouldn't I be?" She hesitated then said "Actually, does the disciplinary committee always get hated like this?"

We walked to the gates and spotted Zero waiting for us. We walked out and Zero whispered to me, "Is there something wrong with Yumi?" I sighed and said "I don't think things are going well with her while she's on the disciplinary committee."

Yumi's P.O.V

I heard them whispering about something so I turned around giving me sweet smile "What are you guys whispering about?! If it's about me I'll kill you!" They stared in guilt and I just laughed. "I'm joking! Haha gotcha!" They stared back in relief. ahah how dumb could they be... Jokes jokes.

As we were walking I spotted Music Beats!!!! I screamed "KYA I SEE MUSIC BEATS!" I rushed to the shop but someone held me back. It was... Ugh Zero. I glared at him and stared to Yuuki with my sad puppy eyes.

Come on it always works, don't fail this time. Yuuki gasped "Aww she's so cute!! Who could say no to this face" shoving me in front of Zero. He glared back and said "Me, I could say no. NO! Aren't you here to buy some sort of dresses?"