Chapter 15~ Training?

Typical Saturday~

Yumi's P.O.V

I woke up and changed into a white top and some black shorts, Misa told me earlier yesterday that 'Sensei' would be training me to become a vampire hunter since it was my 'destiny'. I headed out and strapped my Blue Rose onto my belt hidden under my top. I stood in an open area that seemed to be behind that door behind headmaster's office. What? It's huge out here, why'd headmaster keep this hidden!

As I stood out I saw Yuuki, Misa and Zero, "Why are you guys here?" Zero looked away boredly while Yuuki exclaimed "Were here to watch! I bet you're really good."

"Mhm..." Great... They're gonna watch me fail... "Ichiru? Why are you here?" I asked, he stood beside Sensei Yagari, "He is also my student." Sensei explained. I nodded and pulled out my Blue Rose, I recalled the words Misa told me, 'I've heard it is able to transform into a sword when the holder finds it's true inner self'. What did she mean?

Suddenly I felt a tingle coming from Blue Rose, it started glowing brightly. "Huh?" I heard Zero's voice too, his Bloody Rose that was also glowing. I tried gripping tightly as it started tugging towards Bloody Rose, Zero also trying to stop it. "So you've found your inner self?" Sensei Yagari pointed out. My inner self...?

"So what am I actually meant to be doing?" I asked.

"You're meant to be fighting!" Sensei yelled

"Fighting who...?"

"First we'll test your strength. You and Ichiru will duel."

"Ichiru?" I asked confusedly. Ichiru smirked and got ready,

Three... Two... One... Start!

"Huh?" Ichiru charged at me, about to punch me. When he was a few centimetres away from me I grabbed his arm, stopping his punch. I kicked his leg causing him to trip. "Sorry..." I murmured as he stood back up. He lunged at me again, I dodged his arm but he didn't hesitate to try again, this time he punched me in the arm. "Ouch." I fell to the ground.

"Argh! Are you okaiiii?" Yuuki asked, everyone looked at me worriedly. "Huh? NOOO I'm fine!" I lied clutching my arm.

"She's tough!" Misa yelled to Ichiru. I nodded as Sensei continued to explain the next course.

"Now Ichiru you first, you have to sword fight with... Headmaster."

"Headmaster?" Ichiru asked pulling out his sword.

"It's ok, Yumi has to do it too."

"But I don't have a sword..."

"Yes you do."

"Huh?" I recalled Sensei's words, yes you do.

Oh I get it now...

I heard Ichiru grunting as he fought Headmaster, cling clang the swords went as they fought. Clank! Ichiru's sword fell to the ground. "No one beats the Legendary Sword Fighter!" Headmaster said proudly. Legendary Sword Fighter...? "Yumi it's your turn!" Sensei interrupted my thoughts. "Yes Sensei!"

How is she gonna fight if she doesn't have a sword?" Zero pointed out while smirking.

"Like this!" I said glaring, I pulled out my Blue Rose and mumbled a few words, ao i bara toransu fomu! (Blue Rose, Transform!) The gun transformed into a long, silver sword. "I bet ya your gun can't do this!" I said smirking. He stared stunned and looked away annoyed. "This is Blue Rose's form of a sword, it's called Silver Sword." I explained to everyone who stared stunned, everyone but Zero...

"Now, shall we fight? Yumi darling, I won't go easy on you." Headmaster told me. "Who said I need you to go easy on me?" I asked, I remember sword fighting when I was younger with Sensei, I'd really prefer a gun fight or something right now.

"Ok! Start!" Headmaster and I pulled back our swords, I learned to let your opponent attack first then make your move. Headmaster seemed to know that too, he was waiting for me to make my move. But I stood there. Suddenly he attacked to break the silence and our swords clanged.

5 mins later~

Clank! A sword fell to the ground. Who's sword? Headmaster's sword.

"You did it!" Yuuki exclaimed happily. Everyone including Headmaster looked at me impressed.

"You must of got your genes from your father." Headmaster said looking stunned

"You know... My father?"

"Uhh. Well you see, just a friend I guess."

"Oh..."

"Your skills are quite unique and strong you know" Sensei added.

I nodded as a 'thank you' and mumbled a few words to transform Silver Sword back to Blue Rose, ginsei no ken toransu fomu! (Silver Sword, transform!) A glowing light shimmered around the long sword and changed into it's original small gun shape.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Headmaster's office~

"Yumi, I have a task for you." He handed me a letter "It's from the Hunter's Association"

"Hunter Association? But why would..." I asked, why?

"Since I know erm.. your father from the past, he was originally a vampire hunter, erm you must continue the erm Koyama family name and become a vampire hunter soon."

"But uh.. How did you know? And why do you keep saying erm?"

"Well I guess I get some well, bad memories from the past with your father..." Headmaster replied

I opened the letter,

Dear Yumi Koyama,

If you'd like to continue to become a vampire hunter,

Please prove your skills by killing a level e vampire

From the Hunter's Association

"Will you go tommorow? You can have a day off." Headmaster asked

"Ok."

Next day~

Yuuki's P.O.V

I woke up to find.. Yumi already awake and gone. What is she up to? She never wakes up early or anything. I put on my uniform and headed out to class, early. Yumi wasn't in class though, suddenly I saw her head out the school gates, don't tell me she's running away!? Why?! Or maybe headmaster asked her something?

Then I saw Zero also heading out, what going on? I headed towards the gates too but bumped into Shiki/Senri and Rima.

"What are you guys doing out so early?" I asked

"We have some vampire business Kaname sent us for." Shiki replied plainly

"Kaname Senpai did? I saw Yumi and Zero leave the school to though"

Rima nodded, suddenly a limo pulled up. Shiki and Rima stepped in, Rima stopped and turned back to me, "You coming?"

Huh me? I followed to the limo.

Yumi's P.O.V

Hunt a level e vampire? Should be easy enough.