Chapter 14~ My sister is a pureblood?

As some of you may ask. What's Kiryu gotta do with Yumi's past are whatever. One thing I'll say it now... ALL WILL BE REVEALED!!! MWAHAHA... I think I'm going a bit over the top.... Anyways sorry for short update and superrrrrrr slow update. Gomenasai gomen gomen Enjoy?

"Ethics next huh? Don't you think Sensei Toga Yagari is creepy?" Yuuki asked

"Umm. Huh? Ohh um he's ok I guess..." I replied not paying much attention, I keep worrying about facing my sister today. But if you think about it, Sensei Toga Yagari apparently was my Sensei when I was younger. Still, I remember everything from my past except my parents, it's like someone had taken away my memories.

"Yumi. What's the answer to the question?" Sensei asked me

"It's blah blah blah..." I answered (I didn't actually say blah but I don't know what I said)

"Correct."

Soon class was over, we had to go on patrolling around, it's getting late and I need to meet my sister soon. It wasn't a choice, I wanted to see my sister badly even after all these years.

"Ehh... Yuuki, is it ok if I take a break today?" I asked trying to get away to meet my sister.

"If you actually think about it, you look quite pale, sure!" She replied. I waved to her and headed towards the forest. I stood before the 'entrance' of the forest and stepped into the darkness of the trees. I figured why my sister would choose to come here since she's always liked the dark.

I walked around cautiously and suddenly heard a voice.

"Yumi... How long has it been?!"

"Misa!?" I exclaimed turning to where the voice was coming from. There stood a beautiful girl who was older than me, she had golden eyes and black superrrrr long hair. But something was odd, she stared at me with eyes of... Hate?

She walked around me like she was 'inspecting' me and looked back with the eyes of hate again. I stared at her and sensed some strange aura coming from somewhere close by... "It's coming from you!" I shouted pointing my Blue Rose at her.

"Oh dear sister, I'm not going to hurt you. Don't judge by my eyes by the way. That's gun your holding... Siblings with the Bloody Rose huh? I've heard it is able to transform into a sword when the holder finds it's true inner self."

"Woah... What's with all this information? What did you want to see me for?" I asked

"It's about father... I'm telling you now, a pureblood has taken your memories by order of father but that's all I'm telling you! One day you'll become a legendary vampire hunter and that's when you'll have all your memories back." She explained, she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Father is alive! Why are you telling me my destiny? What memories...? What pureblood? Why do you look so sad--- you're a pureblood?! I can sense it."

"You see what I mean? My own sister is becoming a hunter and I'm a pureblood... I'm jealous but your my sister. But not my only one..." *In my story I will leave a lot of mysteries but all will be revealed!*

"Did you take away my memories!?" I thought, this is all so confusing as I'm consuming this.

"That one day will come. When you regain your memories I must be here to protect you, this is why today I am here. The day is coming..."

"What day! What memories?... Huh?" The world is closing before me. I slowly fainted...

Misa's P.O.V

"Kaname will it be alright to keep this all from her?" I asked as he held the fainted girl in his arms, a purple orb appeared at his hands over Yumi's head.

"They are coming... All purebloods except us are coming for her blood. Protect her." Kaname replied.

Yumi's P.O.V

"Huh? Where am I..." I slowly opened my eyes to find myself on the infirmary bed. "You're okai!" Yuuki said worriedly. I found Yuuki, Misa, Headmaster, Zero, Ichiru, Sensei Toga Yagari and... Kaname? All in this room. "Are you okaiiii?" The twins chimed. I nodded slowly. I looked over to Misa and Kaname with the headmaster and Sensei Yagari. "You should get more rest..." Misa said quietly. Everyone left

A Normal P.O.V I don't know! I'm pretty sure it's third P.O.V... Ahaha who knows. 😂😂😂

"How long are you going to keep it from her!?" Misa asked Kaname.

"Until your father gives orders."

"Please calm down..." The 'useless' headmaster said trying to stop the quarrel.

"Aye! When are we going to start her training? That day is coming." Everyone nodded.

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

"Rido Kuran... We will make our move for those two girls soon right?" The three pureblood vampires Rido Kuran, Shizuka Hio and Sara Shirabuki will all take 'those two's' blood soon...