Not a chapter... Celebration!~ extra

OMG!!! Thank you sooo much for 1K reads! I never thought I'd reach this much because last week it was only on 572 reads!

I'm so happy that this is an extra for you guys!

Yumi's P.O.V

"Happy 14th birthday!!!" Everyone yelled as I stepped to the kitchen.

"Damn it." I cursed under my breath, I only sneaked into the kitchen for ice cream! Besides that I was trying to avoid celebrating my birthday. Yuuki and Headmaster brought out a birthday cake that looked like... A panda ice cream cake!!!!

"Kawaii!!!" I squealed "can we eat it nowwww pwwease!"

"Don't you want your birthday present?" Yuuki chuckled nodding over to Zero. "Huh? Birthday present?" Yuuki handed me a wrapped gift, I tore the wrapping paper and inside revealed a white woolly jacket. "Thanks!" I said as I put it on. I took a look outside, "It's snowing!!!!!" I squealed again, I grabbed a piece of cake headmaster had cut and munched it all up. "That wasn't sweet enough." I frowned. "Yumi! That was full of sugar and you say it's not sweet enough?" Yuuki scolded. "Sheesh your not my mum!" I yelled racing out the door.

"Ahhhh the snow!!! First time I've seen snow!! The soft, cold, white snow!" Yuuki, Zero and headmaster followed me outside too. I saw Yuuki whisper out aloud to Zero so I could hear, "How do you calm a hyper girl?" I glared back at her "I'm not hyper... I'm superrrrr hyper!" I poked my tongue out and started picking some snow.

"I think this might work..." Zero whispered to Yuuki, she nodded and smiled but in an evil way. "It won't work on me!" I said, I hope I don't regret these words..."

"Ok, are you sure?" He asked, I nodded and waited for his 'plan' while running away

"You're cute!" I trembled and fell down into the snow. "Hey!" I yelled as Yuuki giggled.

I frowned "Don't lie again!" I yelled to Zero. "I wasn't lying." I blushed at his words as he handed me a small gift. "What's this?" I asked. "You'll see". I opened the box and saw a bracelet with a dark blue moon charm. "Kawaii! Thanks!" I said lightly placing a kiss on his cheek. He blushed and turned away.

I hope you liked this super short extra.

Thanks so much for 1K reads! I really appreciate it!