Chapter 21~ Memories

Pic ^^^ I'm guessing the one on the left is Yumi with the long hair while Yuuki is on the right with the short hair. :)

Yumi's P.O.V- flashback

"Kaien Cross, please take care of my daughter... She was born human... And seems to have your hunter blood in her... It must be because of how I took your blood." Juuri Kuran pleaded holding a young baby with black hair and dark blue eyes.

Yet I am still human, how... Being bitten by a pureblood. Kaein Cross asked himself. That's where the name 'A vampire without fangs' comes in... I held my own daughter in my arms. I'll name you Yumi, Yumi Cross.

5 years later~

"What do you mean she's being hunted down?" Kaien Cross asked the Kuran family. "Her blood, is precious. Born under a pureblood vampire but has hunter blood. Kuran and Cross blood, the Cross Family is considered the legendary hunters. Yes?" Haruka Kuran explained.

"I understand what I must do, when the day comes, Kaname Kuran, take her memories and show her an illusion." Kaien Cross said.

"Hehehehe Otou san! (Dad) Yuuki onee sama, Misa onee sama and Kaname onii sama are chasing me!" The 5 year old girl squealed hiding behind her dad. Misa snuck up behind me and picked me up. "I'm flying!" I squealed.

"It's time to go home Yuuki, Kaname." Juuri told them. "Awww bye bye Yumi onee san!" Yuuki whimpered. "Bye bye!" I whined back.

☆〜(ゝ。

1 year later

"Ichiru kun! Zero kun! Let's go train with Sensei! " the 6 year old girl exclaimed. "Your too young." Zero scolded. "Ichiru kun! Zero kun says I'm too young!" I whimpered tugging on Ichiru's shirt.

"Is Yumi chan joining us again?" Sensei asked ruffling the girls hair. "YESH Sensei!" I replied excitedly. "Do you want to learn how to use a sword?" Sensei asked, "No I want to use an anti vampire gun!"

"Yumi!!" Father called, "Otou san!" I exclaimed running into his arms, "Go to Misa onee sama." Father instructed. I nodded and raced to Misa. "Misa onee sama? Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Here, Kaname onii sama will erase your memories as of now. When you open your eyes you will not remember anything..." Misa explained, Kaname came closer to me and put his hand over my head. A purple orb appeared and the world faded...

*:.. *:.. (⊃・x) ..:* ..:*End of flashback.

I opened my eyes, Kaname was returning my memories. "I'm related to the Kuran vampires and Headmaster Cross... Yuuki is my half sister... Kaname is my half brother... Headmaster is my dad... Is this what Misa was trying to explain? " I asked

Misa rushed to me, "I know this is all new to you but the most important thing right now is to become the strongest vampire hunter. Something is after Yuuki, you and possibly me." I nodded.

"Your related to the Kurans?! And the daughter of that person?" Zero shouted angrily. "It seems so but I'm not a vampire or anyth-" I replied but was interrupted "I don't care if you a vampire or not! You have Kuran blood in you." Zero grimaced. "And Cross blood..." I whispered. "Don't act so calm!" Zero grunted walking away in anger.

A tear slipped down my face. "It's not my fault." I thought moving out of Kaname's arms. I glared back at him but since I had just regained my memories I felt all dizzy and faints again.

Zero's P.O.V

The only who ever understood me is gone...the only one I ever loved... Was taken away by vampires again... At least she's not a vampire... Hmph.
Third P.O.V