New Year Special Suprise

Here is my present from me to you~

Yumi's New Year (aged 6)

"Otou-san, what does 'new year' mean?" The little girl asked her father. Kaien Cross gently rubbed the top of the girl's head, "It means a new year has started again."

The young girl tilted her head as she heard the sound of the doorbell. "It looks like we have some visitors on new year!" Her father said in a cheerful voice.

Yumi quickly followed behind holding her soft teddy bear. "Happy New Year~!" The sweet voice of Juri Kuran called, "Oh~!" Yumi exclaimed running into her arms, Juri smiled as Yuuki came out of her hiding spot.

"Yuuki nee-sama!!!" Yumi giggled as they hugged each other. "Yumi onee-sama! What's New Year??" Yuuki asked. "Otou-san said it means 'a new year has started again' " Yumi explained.

"Oh~? Where's Kaname onee-sama?" Yumi asked looking around.

Kaname quietly snuck up behind Yumi, "Boo!!", Yumi scared jumped and yelled "KYA! Kaname onee-sama! That wasn't funny." Kaname chuckled slightly at the girl's reaction

"Oh Kaname, be a bit nicer to your onee-san." Haruka Kuran scolded.

Suddenly Kaien interrupted, "Dinners ready everyone~!" he said wearing his fancy, kawaii apron.

Yuuki grabbed Yumi's arm, "Come on! Let's see what your Otou-san made for us!"'

"It's a surprise for Yumi-chan~!" Father said as Yuuki covered Yumi's eyes. Yumi opened up her eyes again, "Sugoi!!! It's sparkly things!!!" Yumi exclaimed admiring the rainbow tart.

Yumi and Yuuki helped get the plates for everyone.

Suddenly they heard loud booming noises coming from outside, "O-Otou-san! What's that noise?!?!" She asked frightened of the noises.

"Let's all go to the balcony to see what it is shall we?" Kaien asked as everyone walked up the stairs towards the balcony.

"SUGOI!!! There's flashing lights in the sky Father!!!" Yumi stared into the night sky. "They're called fireworks~" Kaien told the young girl.

"Oooh a gold firework!" Yumi called tryng to reach for the sky. "Oooh and a red one!!!" Yuuki giggled.

"Why don't we take a photo??" Kaien asked holding his camera in his hands. "Okie!!" Yuuki said grabbing Kaname and Yumi's hand into the picture. "Ok, 1, 2, 3!"

*click*

Yumi's P.O.V

Tonight was New Year's I can't wait to see Yuuki...

Yuuki's P.O.V

I looked at the photo from around 10 years ago, Yumi... I hope I see you tonight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! ITS FINALLY 2015~ I KNOW THIS YEAR WILL BE FUN AND MORE UPDATES ARE TOO COME

HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR~

Special thanks to all those people who made my year, my readers and writers of other books that I read.

- love vampireknightyuki 💕