Chapter 1 - First day back

Ein's POV

So, I'm not too excited for my first day back at PDH (Phoenix Drop High), but it'll be better then having no one to hang out with all summer long!

I packed my bag for school just before getting in he shower, after I got out of the shower, I got dressed, got breakfast, and headed out the door for school.

I began walking to school, my parents had busy jobs, they were always gone before I woke up, and came home late too. I didn't mind too much, after all....it seems like I was made to be alone anyways.

Aph's POV

My mom was driving me to school, when she asked me the strangest thing, "So....Aphmau, any cute boys you see over the summer that you'll go to school with?" I looked at her for a second, then I knew immediately what she was doing, "No mom, you know I like Aaron, and there's nothing you can do to change my mind!" I glared at her. "Fine, Mija!" (Author's side note, if you don't know what mija means, that's alright, that's what Sylvanna calls Aphmau (Sylvanna is Aphmau's mom) and the word is pronounced, me-haw). I finally arrived at school to see Ein walking up the steps. "Hey Ein!" I shouted and waved. He turned around, smiled and waved back. I thought about it, I don't really know Ein that well, and I kinda want to get to know him better.

Ein's POV

I heard Aphmau shout my name from behind me, I saw her wave really big towards me, so I simply smiled and waved back. She caught up to me and asked if we could walk to registration together. "Sure!" I replied.

We got to the registration table and picked up our schedules. "My home room is Mrs. Sheril" I told Aph, "Aw, mines Ms. Wilabe" Aphmau complained, "Well, we better head off to find our class, maybe I'll see you in another class?" I suggested, "Maybe!" Aph responded. We went our separate ways to go to class.

Blaze's POV

I went to registration and grabbed my schedule, when I turned around I saw Aphmau and Ein talking, I got along well with Aph, but not really with Ein. I saw them part ways, and darted for Aphmau, "Hey, Aph!" I called out. "Oh, hey Blaze," she turned around, "Did you get your schedule?" "Yeah." I responded. " What's your homeroom teacher?" She asked, "Wilabe?" I told her trying to say her name right. "Hey! Same!" She smiled happily. "Great! Let's head to class then." I said walking ahead. "Sounds good!" Aphmau agreed walking after me.

- After Homeroom -

~* Bell Rings *~

Ein's POV

So I headed out of my homeroom class, to see the hall fill with kids looking left and right for their next class. I tried squeezing trough all the people, I needed to get to the other side of the stairs to get to my science class, and just great I'm the only kid going that direction, now I'm going to be late on the first day of science class!

Blaze's POV

I choose my seat in class about the middle of the classroom, when last second, Ein bursts through the door.

~* Bell Rings *~

Ein takes the seat right in front of me, not noticing I was there, because he was in a rush to sit down. Class started, and the teacher called role. After that we had to go around the classroom, say our name and what was the main thing we did all summer, and why? We went down the rows and in front of me I listened to what Ein did all summer long, "Hi, my name is Ein.." She said shyly, "I just sat on my porch pretty much all summer long, because my parents work a lot, and I struggle to be social with other kids." I thought about it, he spent the whole summer alone....? Next, it was my turn, "Hi, my name is Blaze, and I hung out with my werewolf friends all summer, because they're really good friends of mine." Ein looked at me as I finished my little speech, and gave a small blushed smile, then quickly turned away. Maybe Ein wanted to be friends with me and the pups? But how should I ever know.

Hey this is MikkiWa, and I will try to update all lot because it's summer time!! But I try to make my chapters long so maybe every couple of days or so!! Anyways I hope you enjoyed the very first chapter of Before!! ❤️💙