Chapter 4 - Sleeping, together (no smut)

Blaze's POV

I was about to call out to Ein quietly, but I noticed how calm he was. I couldn't help myself, I reached out and put my hand on his shoulder blade. He jumped a little, but then I could tell he was waiting for me to do something. Oh Irene, what do I do! I started panicking, I then relaxed for a moment and my hand kind of just slid down his back.

Just after Ein started squirming uncomfortably, I didn't want him to be uncomfortable so I put my hand on his rib cage area. He then stopped.

Ein's POV

Blaze put his hand on my rib cage, I froze in an instant. I could nearly breath, did Blaze LIKE me....? I turned my head and looked at him, he looked surprised. I just stared his eyes were so colorful, but that's besides the point, I figured since I'd been staring so long it would be weird to turn back around and say nothing. So, I turned over to look at Blaze.

I saw him reach his hand out, I grabbed his wrist as fast as I could, he only looked at my hand as it was clutched to his wrist. I felt a little bad, because I just rudely grabbed his wrist. I just without thinking put my hand up against his. Blaze whispered, "My hand is bigger." EXCUSE ME! Is that really all you have to say! I looked at his with a 'what in Irene's name are you doing' look, but it was also a confused look. "What?" I whispered confusingly. Blaze laughed.

Aphmau's POV

I heard Blaze and Ein whispering a little bit, so I decided to see what they were doing. I pretended like my purpose to get up was to get water, I walked by everyone and into the kitchen. When I walked by Blaze and Ein, I saw that they were the closest people to the couch. I walked back to my sleeping bag and grabbed my pillow and Woof. I whispered like I was talking to myself, "Man, this floor is uncomfortable," I not suspiciously looked around the room, "Oh, I'll sleep on the couch instead." I whispered again. When walking by Ein and Blaze, they were pretending to be asleep. I lied down on the couch, and 'when to sleep' *wink*.

Ein's POV

Aphmau got stood up and me and Blaze yanked our hands away. She ended up sleeping on the couch near us, but she fell asleep quick. My and Blaze looked at each other, his eyes were cute and full of life. Hm... maybe I like Blaze? He reached his hand out again, and I reached mine out to his and they touched. We opened our fingers and locked them together. "Aw, your hand fits in my hand!" Blaze said making another one of his stupid comments! "Hey!" I whispered loudly, I believe next that I blushed a little.

Blaze's POV

"Did you just blush?" I asked Ein slyly. "Eh.." Ein froze, I looked him in the eyes and gave him that look like 'I know that you know that I know what you did' now that I think about it I only confused myself. "Blaze?" Ein asked strangely, "Yeah?" I answered. "Ya look confused." Ein stated. "Oh! That's because I gave you that 'I know that you know that I know what you did' looks, buuuut I only confused myself." I responded blushing a little. Ein screamed, "Ha, I saw you blush a little!" I was FROZEN. Ein lay there for a second, then realized he shouted, and ducted under the covers. I saw him mouth, "I'm sorry!" I mouthed back "It's alright!" We both laughed a little then blushed, The we both looked at each other with that 'you know what!' look.

Hey guys sorry this one was a lot shorter then the last ones (it's only 638) I was having a little trouble finding time and creativity, I'm goin to upload a special author's note next for the people who don't know who the Aphmau characters are. Anyways hope you enjoyed the story!! 💙❤️