Chapter 5 - Public punishment

Ein's POV

The next morning when I woke up I noticed that Blaze's arm was over me. I shot upward, everyone was staring at me. "Uh," I stuttered. "Hehehe!" Aphmau giggled, I blushed a little but not to noticeable though. "Hey guys, I'm still missing some notebooks for a couple of classes, should we all go shopping for some more school supplies?" Katelyn asked. " *long gasp* YEEEEESSSSS!" Aphmau screamed with shimmering eyes. We all got dressed and brushed our teeth, then we had Aphmau's mom and Blaze drive us to the mall. I was in Aphmau's mom's car with Aphmau and Katelyn. Everyone else was in Blaze's mom's car which is a mini van for some reason.

We were on our way to the mall, when Aphmau's mom, Sylvanna, asked me something out of the blue. "So, Ein it was, right?" "Um, yes ma'am." I reasponded. "Oh, what a gentleman, calling me ma'am." She looked at Aphmau, "he would be a good boyfriend?" Sylvanna smiled at Aph. "Actually mom, Ein likes Blaze." Aphmau said confidently. "EH?!" I was shocked Aphmau said such a thing. "Really?" Sylvanna looked at me. "Eh, no!" I shouted at Aph. "Hehehehehe!" Aph giggled. The thought crossed my mind again, do I like blaze?

We finally arrived at the mall, we waited for everyone else to arrive as well. Blaze and the rest of the 'crew' all arrived, and we headed to a little supplies store first.

Blaze's POV

"Hey Ein?" I asked in the supplies shop. "Yeah?" He responded. "What's your favorite thing to do?" I asked. "Hm?" He looked a little confused. "I mean, like....., what are your hobbies?" I explained. "Um.....," he thought, "I like...," he blushed. "Hey don't be nervous, you can tell me anything!" I shouted. " *small laugh* I like to draw." He told me. "Oh, are you any good?" I asked. "Eh, well I don't know, every artist usually thinks their art is horrible." He said. "That's not what I asked you." I smirked. "Uhhh, no I don't think its good." He responded sighing. "Well can I see some of your drawings?" I asked. Ein just looked at me and blushed. I reached out and grabbed his hand and I locked my fingers with his.

Later we all took a break and went to the huge cafeteria in the mall, we all got some         Chicken-Fill-A (Aphmau uses things like Poopsi instead of Pepsi, so I tried doing the same thing). When we were eating Ein said he had to go home, I saw he looked upset, I wanted to ask why,but not in front of everyone else, and I couldn't just follow him. So, I decided to talk to him at school tomorrow.

~The Next Day~

Ein's POV

I was really sad that I had to leave my friends from the mall, Blaze kinda just stared at me when I was leaving, I could tell he was thinking, but I didn't know about what.

When I arrived at school, I saw Blaze and Aphmau talking in the hall. I ran over to them, "hey guys!" "Oh hey Ein." Aph said, "Ive gotta go turn in my P.E. form, so I'll see you guys later." She dashed off. "Hey Blaze, I noticed you looked concerned when I left yesterday." I tried hinting that he was staring at me. "Oh um, well you looked upset that you had to go." He responded. "Oh well I mean I liked hanging out with everyone." I smiled. "Are you sure that's all?" Blaze asked me suspicious. "Um....yes." I responded.

*First Bell rings*

"Well we'd better get going!" Blaze said walking away. "Ok see you at lunch!" I shouted running the other direction. Man I really hope Blaze isn't on to me.......

*Late Bell rings*

In class someone's phone went off, the teacher looked that direction then my phone went off, then everyone else's....everyone was a little confused, we all obviously looked at our phones, and I immediately gasped........it was a picture, of two hands holding each other's, with interlocked fingers, and I recognized these two hands..............

It was me and Blaze.

Hey everyone I'm so sorry!! I HAVEN'T PUT ANYTHING OUT IN MONTHS!! My apologies, I feel terrible, I just got back on the app and felt bad so I wrapped this one up, so I could put it out. I know it's shorter then the rest, but I truly do feel bad, and I really want to thank everyone who's read my story, it's still my first and only one published, I can't believe that one of the chapters got 55 views!!!!! That amazing!! I just wanted to say thanks again, and sorry, also the next chapter won't take as long, but they won't be posted as frequently because of school work, but I'll do my best!! I hope you enjoy the story!! 💙❤️