Chapter 2 - Classes

Ein's POV

Blaze just finished sharing his information about his summer. Then he looked at me, and......I think I blushed a little. But I turned away right after. I want to be friends with him, I just think things are weird between me, Aph, and him. I mean, I don't know why? Anyways, we finished up science class, and I saw Blaze walking out the door.

"Hey Blaze!" I called out to him. He turned his head slightly to see me, the turned around and responded, "Oh, hey Ein." He sounded very content, and relaxed when he said that. He might have been trying to act cool. "Umm...." I stuttered. I didn't know what to say to him. "Um, what class do you have next?" I asked very awkwardly. "Um, let me check," he said, pulling out his class schedule. "I have history, then lunch, and lastly math." I smiled, "Hey, I have math at the end of the day as well." "Cool, I'll see you then." The said walking away. "See you then!" I shouted out to him.

We only have four classes a day, but we have A days and then B days, like on A days I have Homeroom, Science, ASL (American Sign Language), lunch then, Math. On B days though I have History, Theater, English, lunch, and lastly I have P.E. (Physical Education).
I wonder what classes J have with Blaze and Aphmau on B days?

~*Bell Rings*~

Well, I'd better head to class before I'm late!

~*Late Bell Rings*~

—Time Skip—                                               Lunch

Blaze's POV

Yes, finally it's lunch time! I got out of class as fast as I could, I spotted Aphmau coming out of her classroom. "Aphmau!" I shouted across the hall. "Oh! Hey Blaze!" She shouted back. I caught up to her. "Hey want to sit with me and the pups at lunch?" I offered her. "Sure!" She said excited. We walked to lunch and sat at the table with the pups Daniel, Rylan, and Dottie.

Aphmau's POV

At the table with Blaze, Dottie, Daniel, and Rylan, we all talked about our teachers and how we weren't looking. Forwards to batting our first homework assignments. Then I looked behind Daniel's head to see Ein sitting at a table with people all on one side, and him alone on the other side. I felt bad honestly, so I got up and walked over to his table, and the others watched me go over to Ein's table. "Hey Ein, you can come sit at our table if you wanted to." I offered to him. He smiled shyly, and looked behind me. The pups smiled and waved, while Blaze just smiled. "Sure." He said, and he followed me back to the table. We tried talking to Ein, but it seemed like he struggled talking with other people, just like Aaron. I decided that we should help him become more social.

Ein's POV

"Hey Ein...." Aphmau asked. "Yeah," I responded. "Um, I wanted to know if you wanted to become friends, and if you wanted ya o help you out, with how to make new friends?" Aph offered. I sat there for a second thinking Aphmau wants me to be her friends and she wants to help me too, how nice of her to offer to me, I might not get this chance to have friends or a friends again so, I'll take it. "Yes, I'd love that actually!" I exclaimed. "Great!" Aph said with a huge smiled plastered  her face. I smiled back to her.

~*Bell Rings*~

"Well we'd better get to class," Blaze recommended, while we put our trays away. "Yeah," I agreed. When I arrived at my class I saw Blaze sitting in the back right corner of the class, I saw Daniel in the middle left area, I sat next to Daniel in the middle of the class, and Aphmau came in as well, she spotted us, waved and sat two rows in front of me and Daniel. It made me happy to see that a bunch of the group was together in one class. "Hey Ein!" Daniel squeaked in his adorable little voice. "Hey Daniel! I'm glad that I get to sit by you." I smiled and blushed a little. It made me happy that I said something like that, I think just having the feeling that we can be friends has already made me more expressing of my feelings. "I'm happy I can sit by a friend too!" He smiled really big. I blushed a lot, no ones ever really called me their friend, so hearing that made my day and maybe my year too.

~*Bell Rings*~                                      Day Ends

It's the end of the day I walked out of the school with Aphmau and until she reached her mom's car we just had small talk together. I waved good bye as she got into her car. I started to walk home, I walked down the streets alone. When I reached my house I looked up at it, and folded my ears back against my head.

To be Continued....

Hey guys I tried to make this chapter long, it doesn't seem to long to me, but I didn't exactly read through it, I just scrolled through, and not including this little extra authors note I wrote about 750 words!! I'll try to post another chapter soon! Also you might notice that most of the POV's are from Blaze's and Ein's POV, that's because this story was supposed to be mostly about them, butAm trying to make it from other people's POV's as well. I hope oh enjoy my story I just make things up as I go, and you should never assume anything with this there will be plot changes and plenty of conflicts, I'm planning on going into big detail with everything I write so that I can make the chapter longer and more enjoyable for you!! I really do hope you enjoy this story!!      ❤️💙 (including this little extra thing I have 1004 words!)