Chapter 7 - Home is You

Ein's POV

I had Blaze's school coat in my grasp, and I had his face almost up against mine, I whisper screamed, "What are we going to f-freaking do?" because honestly I had no idea, and when I was that close to him, I almost wanted to pull him closed, but Irene knows that the creep stalker if watching us, I was just so worried about all of this suddenly coming crashing down on top of us, like a huge wave in the ocean. Blaze looked into my eyes and replied, "I have no idea," he stated with concern, I could see in his eyes that he was too worried, where I thought he really didn't care, that's what it seemed like at lunch, but maybe he has the same feelings I have. He grabbed my wrists, and I realized I still had his coat, so I released my grip on it, he still held on to my wrists though, I suddenly got nervous, I feel my face begin to gain warmth, and a pasty red color begins to stroll across my face, as Blaze rolls his fingers through the back of my hair upwards, and suddenly pulls me into a hug, the best hug I'd ever had, it seemed so safe, and comforting I wanted to stay here forever, but I knew the moment was very slowly released from us, I would never forget how great it felt to just have someone there to hug, not even to tell me it was going to be ok, but just there to make you feel better.

As I left waking back the way I came from the front of the school, I looked back and Blaze was there smiling so happily, it made me happy, I turned back and started to head home. On my way home I tried to remember the way Blaze looked at me as I walked away, I looked behind me, nothing, no one there, no to watch me back, no one to make sure I felt happy, no one to smile back at, no one to hug me, I looked forward to see my home, where no one would be my backside.

Blaze's POV

I watched as Ein walked forwards the front of the school, he turned back, I smiled towards him, then a beaming light came flowing back as he smiled, I know that he's upset to go home some days, and especially with this stress for him, it would be extra hard, so I just tried to make him feel better, I watched him walk away until there was no more silhouette outlining his  shape, I turned back and walked through the path at the back of the school, I arrived at home, to hear my sister dying laughing. She showed me two pictures on her phone, "Haha!! Aww, is there some romance going around your little playpen!" She teased, "Listen Ash, I don't even know what that's about or why you even care about what's going around my HIGH SCHOOL! Not 'playpen'!" I screamed, "Whatever, not like I care, no dad says for you to go to your room and work on your homework," She smiles at me, "I don't have any homework, so your stuck with me!" I gave her the biggest smirk ever, she screeched at me, "Go to your room! I don't wanna she your ugly face any where near me!" She pointed to the stairs, I walked about five steps up, the chucked my backpack at her and made a desperate head start for my room! "BLAZ-" I heard her violently screaming from her living room, as I slammed the door. I hopped on the bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket, I looked through the creepy stalker's account on social media, but they had nothing no bio, no picture, and only two posts with one small phrase, but hundreds of comments, people asking, "Who? What? More pictures! Is it a guy and a girl? I want to know more!" "Uh!" I moaned,  Irene is this what stress feels like?!

Ein's POV

I got home, hung my backpack on the hook, put my shoes away, grabbed an orange, grabbed my homework, dropped my stuff on the study desk, and checked the house for anyone, my mom must have gone to the store, because she always screams if it's me when I open the door, no ones home, thank Irene!
I got started on my homework an finished by 6, my dad would come home in about 7 minutes, that means I had 7 minutes of free time! I ran to my room snatched my hidden headphones from inside of my mattress, and played music for about 6 minutes before hearing the garage door opening up, I through my headphone in the mattress, darted straight down the stairs, ran for the desk put my homework in my binder, and through my self into the kitchen table chair. The door to the house opened as my father and mother walked in, they approached me and asked if I had finished all of my homework yet, "Yes, Sir and Ma'am." I answered with confidence, well the. Get started on dinner tonight will be salad, you know the recipe. I immediately got started, I finished, and my parents finished eating by 8-ish and I was excused to shower and return to my room for rest. I did just so, but I couldn't sleep that night, because I felt so cold thinking about how gracious of a feeling I had received from Blaze, I was very thankful to have that, but no I would be restless without it. At my home I must use proper manners and fancy, big words towards my parents and guests, we didn't very often have guests, but when we did I knew that it would be a disturbing night for me, that's why this Thursday, my father is having his co-boss, come over for dinner and communications, I wanted to ask my parents if I could have someone from school help me with the cooking of the meal and I would still do the baking. I was very nervous to ask, but somehow it happened, "Mother, Father, I want to request for Thursday nights dinner, to invite a assistant to help with preparations for the cooking, as I shall complete the baking independently." I stated, my dad glared at me, then replied with utter disgust, "Granted, but the same rules apply to the as they do to you." I was completely shocked, I couldn't believe he said yes, and he didn't even question who or anything. "Great thanks to you, Sir." I replied, trying not to explode into ecstatic particles of happiness!

1128 WORDS!! OH MY IRENE I CAN'T BELIVE THAT I SOMEHOW DUG DEEP AND THREW ALL OF THIS UP IN UNDER HALF AND HOUR!! I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN!! YA'LLS AMAZING SWEET COMMENTS DRIVE MY TO BE VERY CONFIDENT WITH WHAT IM WRITING!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY AND I MOST DEFINITELY WILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER UP BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND!! ENJOY!! ❤️💙