Chapter 13 - time to explain

⚠️ Important! ⚠️
Right now the episodes uploaded are all up to season 6; episode 12

Ein's POV

I'm sure your aware, right now were in the middle of a war, between the demon called "Micheal" and a goddess named Irene. Currently the Aaron is stuck in his Ultima state. Micheal has now risen some kind of island thing into the air. Aphmau and her group are all up at the top fighting Katelyn.

Oh, where am I? Dead.

Well, that's what I'm supposed to be anyways, but I'm not. I lay on the ground a couple of days back, hours after the Ultima attack. I awoke, I gasped for air, I looked at my torso to see gargantuan gashes across my chest. I rolled over in order to sit up. I was in tremendous pain. Oh how I wanted to scream, but I didn't know who lurked around. I then realized, Oh my Irene! I'm in control, I'm in control of my body! I couldn't believe it, after all this time. I turned back smiling to see Blaze laying face up on the ground. I struggled to crawl towards him. As I trekked the meters away he was, I finally made it by his side, he wasn't breathing, he must've passed.

But it couldn't have been, I put my hand on the sword gash, a light flared from underneath my hand. I tried to heal the wound, though hard because his body wasn't responding with the magic I still managed to heal up the wound externally.

⚠️ Gore warning! (Blood)⚠️

I could feel pain in my wounds the largest one, in the middle It had, began to drip blood. I clenched around my side completely, I needed bandages, I knew I wouldn't make it far, I then felt nauseous, I knelt over beside Blaze, I started coughing very aggressively, blood began to spit up with my coughs, I tried not to hurl. I passed out though.

I woke up later feeing somewhat better then when I first woke. I managed to stand, I then slowly and cautiously stumbled around, searching for bandages. After maybe four hours, I found a shop that had and Aid kit. THANK IRENE! I screamed in my mind. I wrapped the bandages completely around my entire torso, I double layered where the wounds were though. I rested for a few hours drifting into sleep.

I woke again only 45 minutes later, I this began to walk back to where I had left Blaze, he was looking better, but yet to live again. I knelt by his side again, I closed my eyes, I concentrated, I sat in thought for what seemed like an eternity, before finally opening my eyes to seeing bright lights, I was inside of myself, somewhere. I heard a voice very distant, but familiar, it was. It came closer as I made out what it was telling me, Irene. It was her, I hadn't spoken with her in forever, she held one of the lights in her hands, she told me, "Ein, my darling, you have fought so hard for everything you've earned, I wish I could give the reward myself, but I can't. You have to trust in those to this surround yourself," her words confused me, "The reward will be worth the wait, for if you complete, yet at least another task, you must help the man you yield too. The one person who can break your walls. You will then find your truth, your meaning." She held the light out to me, "this is a fractal of your soul, a piece of your life, your ally, he is stuck in a place in which eternity holds stationary. Save him. The choice is in your hands." She dropped the light down into my grasp. I knew what to do.

I snapped back to reality, the light in my left hand, I stare at it as I breathed and pushed the light into Blaze's chest. I sat there for a minute, waiting for him to wake, I didn't even know my own pain at the time. Silence clouded my world in that moment, before I looked down as a tear filled my eye. Then Blaze gasped for air. I lifted my head up, as tears began to roll down my face. I did it. I saved him. I couldn't breathe, the pain suddenly came flooding in. I grabbed my chest, I had given him a piece of my life, it hurt so bad, I cried, no. I bawled, not because of the pain this time, but because I had finally saved someone, after everything I have done, I managed to save on person. That's all I needed, Blaze still struggling to breathe clearly, has yet to regain consciousness, and I failed to keep mine. For I passed out again, right next to him. Sprawled our in pain, we both they side by side, sleeping peacefully, once again.

(In Ein's memories)

At the lodge, I was forced to learn different kinds of potions, my a mysterious mad in a cloak. She had given me a forever potion to give to Aphmau, I tripped and dropped the potion. I'm so glad I did at the time, because that potion was all they needed to complete they're plan. By they I mean Micheal, Zach, and Elizabeth. So I had to improvise with what I had, and when I say I, I had been under the control of Micheal and Forever potions since high school. So, "I" never actually did any of this, I myself currently have 17 forever potions from Control potions, to hatred potions, to strength potions. I'm also a test, some little pet for Micheal to toy with. That's what I've always been, "I" just never realized it. Then after Aaron beat me up and left me in the snow after the wolf attack. The cloaked man came to me. He saved me, helped me regain my strength and brought me back to Micheal, where I would learn all of my magic, good, bad, and black, all different kinds of powerful magic. I was really good at mastering magic quickly so, now that I'm now not under Michael's control that's a weakness he has to face, even though gems more powerful then me. Anyways I trained and trained, and eventually fought the Ultima and yeah now I'm here, where I am today. Where I am waiting to talk to Blaze and to try to Explain everything to him.

Hey guys, yet again I have a very confusing chapter, just let me know if any questions, I hope you enjoyed this one, I'm trying to keep up the actual action in this story. But I also hope you check out my other two books, "Klance (Keith x Lance)" and "A Deafly Blindness" I really hoped you enjoyed this, I'm sorry it took so long , I'm trying to work really hard, and once again enjoy!!❤️💙