Chapter 3 - Invited

Ein's POV

I looked behind me to see if anyone could see me, and I headed inside. When I got in my house, I darted for the stairs, but on the way I slammed into something. I fell to He ground and looked up, it was my mother. "Ein!" She shouted, "How delightful to see you home! Late!" She screamed. "I'm sorry!" I said worried. "Have you finished your homework?!" She asked angrily. "No, but I don-" She cut my off, "Your in so much trouble!" My mom yelled,  she grabbed a plate of food from the fridge, and  threw it down on the ground, and it shattered. "Pick it up!" She said walking away, "Oh, and there's your dinner." I stood there for a minute, maybe next time I won't talk with Aphmau on the way out of school.

—Time Skip—                       The next morning

I woke up the next morning getting ready for school and I rushed out the door. I headed out for school and saw the....pups? Yeah, I think that's what they call them. I called over to them. "Hey!" I waved. They looked at me and ran over, "Hey! Eli? Was it?" Dottie asked. "Ein." I responded. "Hey do you always leave around this time?" Rylan asked. "Yeah." "Great!" Daniel gasped, "Now we walk to school together!" She shouted with excitement. I was really happy that they wanted me to walk with them to school.

—Time Skip—                                    That Friday

Aphmau's POV

I saw Blaze in homeroom, and I was going to ask him if he could come over to my house Saturday night for a sleepover, but I figured I'd wait till lunch to ask everyone.

—Time Skip—                                         At Lunch

At the table was the pups, Blaze, Ein, and me. "So guys, I was wondering if you all wanted to come over to my house Saturday night for a group sleepover?" I asked. "Of course!" Blaze said, "Yeah!" Shouted Dottie, "Oh, I'm so excited!" Claimed Daniel, "Me too!" Yelled Rylan, "I'll try my best to be there." Ein smiled. "Great, now I'm going to ask two of my other friends." I left the table and went up to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan who were sitting together. I asked them the same thing, and they both said they would be there. I headed back to my table, "Ok so I'll give you all my address and try to get there around 7ish, but try not to come too late past 9."

—Time Skip—                            Saturday Night

No POV

So everyone had arrived except Kawaii~Chan and Ein. "Where are those two?" Aphmau asked. "Don't forget Ein said he would try to come, but he might be able to." Daniel reminded Aphmau. "Yeah, that's right, man I hope he can come." Aphmau said. "So what are we going to do when the others get here?" Katelyn asked. "We are first going to have a cupcake decorating competition! We'll post final design on social media and see which gets the most votes!" Aphmau squealed excitedly.

*Knock!! Knock!!*

"I'll get it!" Dottie said while getting up to grab the door. Dottie opened the door, "You made it!" Dottie squealed. "Yeah!" Ein said nervously, Dottie gave him a big hug, Ein blushed a little.

Five minutes later Kawaii~Chan finally showed up. Soon after the cupcake competition started. They were all supposed to make little animals on there cupcakes. Aphmau did a dog, Daniel did a dog too, Rylan did a kitty, Dottie did a horse, Katelyn did a dolphin, Kawaii~Chan did a butterfly, Blaze did a wolf, and Ein did a fox. They all posted there photos online and played cards while they waited. "After half and hour, our winner is......" Aphmau announced, "Katelyn's dolphin!" She shouted. "Yay!" Everyone cheered and clapped. "So Aphmau, what are going to do next?" Dottie asked. "Well, I was thinking sense Katelyn won, she could choose." "Truth or Dare!" Katelyn  screamed. "Ok! Let's go into the living room." Aph said.

Blaze's POV

"I'll go first!" I shouted. I spun a bottle to determine who is would as truth or dare to, it landed on Aphmau. "Aph, truth or dare?" I questioned. "Truth!" She said with no hesitation. "You seem very confident in that answer, who was your first crush?" I asked. Aphmau started blushing immediately, and Pinky (that's what Blaze calls Kawaii~Chan) started making these really big sparkly eyes. "Ummm, actually I first had two, it was..." she paused, "garrothandlaurence." AphmU mumbled. "What?" I laughed. "Garroth and "Laurence!" She shouted. "What?!" Pinky screamed. "Sorry Kawaii~Chan." Aphmau apologized. "Aww man!" Pinky said in her little high pitched voice. Aphmau spun the bottle next.....and we just kept going until Aphmau's mom came out, "Hey you guys should start wrapping up your game it's 10:00!" Aphmau's mom stated to us. "Ok mom." Aphmau responded, "One more spin, it's Ein's turn to be asked by.....Daniel!" Aphmau said. "Ok, truth or dare?" Daniel asked Ein. "Um, I'm going to actually go with dare." Ein said smiling. "Um, ok, because it's time to go to sleep......I dare you to sleep under the same blanket with..." Daniel was thinking, while Ein was beginning to blush. "Blaze!" Daniel screamed. "Wha-What?!" I asked shocked. I looked at Ein and started blushing a tremendous amount. Ahhh! Why am I so nervous I've had lots of sleepovers with friends and slept right next to them, why all of the sudden is it a problem for me now?! I was freaking out inside of my head. "Uh, Ok....." Ein said, "It's a dare." We all got ready for bed, Ein and I got in the same blanket and faced other directions, I could feel his tail swishing around nervously under the blanket, so I turned around.

To be continued....

I'm soooo sorry I had to drop it like that, but my hand was getting tired and I wrote with the story alone 970 words or so, and sorry about so many time skips, I couldn't think o what to write to help pass the time. Anyways I really hope you like this chapter and I look forward to writing the next! Oh, and I would have put chapter two up yesterday, but our Wi-Fi cut out, now I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!💙❤️