Chapter 14 - Truce

Blaze's POV

My head hurt tremendously, and I mean a horrible sharp pain, like someone was stabbing me in the skull. Then I felt my stomach hurt, I slowly opened my eyes, suddenly I was back in the real world, but how?
My stomach and chest hurt because of the wound, but I thought I died, I saw Irene and Aphmau, and I was trapped. I was so confused, but as I opened my eyes and looked towards my torso, I felt someone's hands drag across my stomach, then reach around to my side. They were putting something on me, tape or bandages? Then I recognized the short, muffled, navy hair. It was Ein, I tried to pull away, but my body hurt so bad, he noticed my movement. He looked up to my face, "Your awake!" He smiled, I don't think I'd ever seen him smile before, well not that I would remember anyway.

"Are you ok?" He'd asked me. I looked at him shocked, didn't he like take control of me, why would he ha asking something concerning of my health or opinion? I saw his face drop, "Is something wrong?" He asked again. "Uh....." I stuttered. I was at a loss for words currently. "Do you know who I am?" He's asked yet another question. I suddenly felt a rush of anger flush through me, "of course I know who you are! Your Ein! An evil, cursing, magic, forever potion, freak!" I screamed, I'd lost it and hadn't even realized. He completely back off and away from me. I could tell he was afraid, but of me. I felt awful, but just maybe, I came up with a hypothesis.

I looked at his eyes, I had realized something, It was with Ein, right? The person who controlled me, but yet I'm in control. His eyes though, they're grey, they were green before. I now remembered, that he did always have grey eyes before! I softly whispered, "Ein, have your eyes always been grey?" I knew the answer, but I felt like I should ask. He looked nervous just before saying to me, "Uh-um, no," he looked away, "that's just my cover up!" He looked back at me with a very confident, colder voice. His eyes were now green!

I looked shocked, it was a trick, I let my guard down! I was about to try to get up and make a run for it, but Ein then started coughing. Very large, intense coughs, he gasped for air, I could see him sitting up from coughing so hard and his eyes altered from green to grey. His eyes were very dreary, he clasped to his side. I struggled to get up, but I managed to crawl to his side. "Are you ok?" I asked exhausted, "yeah, I just need to rest he said," I closed my eyes for a second, then when I opened them his hand was on my forehead. "Sorry about this." Ein smiles at me, as magic flowed from his hand and into my head, I got sleepy and then was out cold.

Ein's POV

I removed my hand from his head, I could feel my stomach aching even more, I could nearly move to grab my torso. I sprawled in pain before my body lay still, and I could feel all my systems shutting down, I couldn't keep my eyes awake any longer. After I would awake, I would take Blaze to shelter.

I slowly pried my eyes open to see a weird hole in the sky, or the hole was the sky? I shot upwards, before feeling the after shock from the sudden movement to my torso. I felt a hand touch my back side, then the other grabbed my shoulder, I was pulled back down to a laying position. I looked back, I saw Blaze just before realizing we were back at the cave where all the werewolves were hidden. "What are we doing here?" I asked calmly. "We're getting you better." He said still only in my peripheral vision, I saw him handling some stuff. "What?" I was confused. "I have some infection treatment." He told me. "You have an infection?" I asked, it hadn't looked like it before. "No, but you do." He said to me. My eyes grew shocked, he'd............he'd seen under my bandages. He walked to my side. "Lift you shirt." He commanded. "No!"

Without hesitation I denied his request, "Why not?" Blaze asked. "Because, I don't need that stuff." I could tell I was making him upset, but I didn't care. "Did you see what happened to you earlier, you looked like you were dying." Blaze wasn't taking no for an answer, he grabbed my arms with one of his and pinned them to my collarbone, just above my large wound. He then yanked my shirt up and held it with the hand that had pinning my arms down. I struggled, I made it hard for him to get the bandages off, I kicked with my legs, but he managed to remove the bandages and poured the liquid all over my stomach and chest. IRENE, it hurt so bad! I wanted it to stop, he released my arms in order to rub the liquid. I was in too much pain to try to stop him, and he knew this. "See, it'll get better soon, I know it hurts now, but it won't later." He said. "Why are you helping me?" I grunted in pain still, as he added new bandages. "I wondered he same thing earlier, so?" He held out his hand in front of my face. "Want to be on the same side?" He asked.

I tried not to crack a smile, but I bearly let the sides of my mouth curve up, "um, I'll try." I joked around. "Same." Blaze said, he laughed. I couldn't help but let my smile crack. He was leaned in close to my face, his smile lightened as before I realized, he was so close to me I could feel his breaths on my face. I used what little strength I had in order to lift myself onto his mouth, as his mouth pushed against mine.

Honestly I never thought it would come to this, it took 14 chapters for them to finally get here, I'm really not one to rush things, but I try to make it worth it in the end! I hope you enjoyed! 💙❤️