#1

You are my end and my beginning

Wonhos POV.

I walked to home, I hated school.
There was just those stupid bullies who talks about me being gay, like it's a bad thing, but to me, it isn't.

Being gay, is very normal, right?
We're are people too!

My friend, Changkyun, has boyfriend, but no one talks about it, because his boyfriend would beat the shit talkers. His boy friend's name is Jooheon, very sweet guy, but everyone is kinda afraid of him. I would love to have boyfriend like Jooheon.

I don't have many friends, Just Changkyun, Jooheon and Minhyuk.
I

have my eyes on one guy, Chae Hyungwon, but I don't know how to talk to him, I'm scared.

Hyungwon is tall, lanky boy, but he has strength to beat people who talk bad about him or his friends. Hyungwon has pink silky looking hair, and he's using t-shirts and ripped jeans, very often.

Me and Hyungwon are very different.
He is cool and I'm kinda shy.
I have Muscles, but I can't beat peoples, I'm too soft for that, he doesn't have muscle, but he can beat peoples.
I'm short, he is tall.
But one thing we have in common, we are both gay!

-----

When I got home, I threw my backpack on the floor and got my shoes and jacket off.
I live alone, my parents died when I was kid, so now I live alone.

"Hello cotton!" I smiled to my dog.
Cotton is 2 year's old, she is little and fluffy dog. I love her.

I heard my phone ringing, it was Minhyuk.
"What's up, Min?"

"Can I come over? I need to talk to someone."

"You can, are you coming alone?" I asked.

"No, I'm coming with one friend."

"Who are you coming with?"

"Someone you don't know, but I want you guys to know each other. Bye, we are almost there." He hung up. Who could that guy be?
I mean, it's Obviously guy, cause he knows I'm super gay?

I heard knocking behind my door. When I opened, I saw something, that I loved to see; Minhyuk have Hyungwon with him!

•••••

So, here is first chapter of cuddles and kisses, did you like it? I hope you did!

Bye~
Love you all ❤️