#21

그게 되나 적당히 맘을 주는 게
그게 되나 적당히 빠져있는 게
네가 그려둔 빅 픽쳐 그 속에 난 갇혀
끝을 알 수 없는 나의
Drama dramarama

Wonhos POV.

We all heard three little blings, we all got messages, from Jooheon;

Help me...

"He is in Danger! What are we going to do? We need to help him, we need to help my little bee!" Changkyun was freaking out.

"Calm down baby wolf, we are going to help him, okay? Just, Calm down." I said.

"Okay, should we call police? Or should we just go search for him? What are we going to do? I miss him and he could be in a danger.." Changkyun cried, he couldn't calm down.

"Lim Changkyun, Calm down!" I yelled.
"Freaking out doesn't help us. You need to calm down, we are going to help him, okay?" I said and tried to calm him down.

"Okay... Okay.."

"I called the police, that are searching for him too, but we can't wait, he could be in a serious danger." Hyungwon said with a serious tone. I nodded, but Changkyun started to freak out again, "Why didn't you tell that earlier? Are you stupid or something? My honeybee can be in serious danger, and you say it now?! What the hell are we doing here? We need to go! Come on, let's go before something happens to him.." He said and ran to front door. He opened the door and ran towards his car.

"Hyungwon, you drive, Changkyun you sit on the back seat, okay?" I said. That both nodded.

----

We arrived at the place, where Hyungwon thinks Jooheon is. Hope he is here..

"Joo-" Changkyun started, but Hyungwon stopped him. "Don't yell idiot." Hyungwon hissed. "There might be someone with him." He said.

We searched for Jooheon. Finally we found him, he was alone in a tiny and room. "Jooheon." Changkyun cried and ran to hug him. Jooheon hugged him slowly, "My head hurts.. someone hitted me." He said. He sounded little Husky. "We are going to get out of here, okay? Let's take Jooheon to the hospital, okay?" Hyungwon smiled and helped Jooheon up.

-------

When we got to the hospital, Jooheon got in a inspection, we needed to wait for like 20 minutes.

"He hasn't serious injuries, he can leave in 10 minutes." One of the doctors said.

Changkyun was crying hysterically and I was waiting and hugging Changkyun.

"Baby wolf, he is going to be okay, I promise." I said and stroked his hair.
"You are going to see him in ten minutes, don't cry, please.. you are making me sad."
He looked like a child, a child who has lost something very precious. But he didn't lost Jooheon, he is okay..

T

hen Jooheon came out of the room.
"Honeybee!" Changkyun yelled and hugged Jooheon thightly. "Clam down baby, I'm okay.. we can go home now."

"I was so worried.. I thought you died, or something like that.. I was so worried that I wouldn't ever see you again.. I'm so glad you are okay.. I love you so much Honeybee..." Changkyun cried against olders chest. Jooheon stroked Changkyuns hair and smiled.

"Come to our place tonight." I said. I was happy that Jooheon is okay.

"Our? You guys live together? Oh my! Now is only missing a baby!" Jooheon said.

"But we have cotton, she is our baby."

"A perfect family!" Jooheon yelled.

I smiled. We deived to our placed and talked about our future. We smiled and laughed.

••••••••

Soooo... I finally updated!
I'm going to sleep soon..

Bye~
Love you all ❤️