#4

Knock knock knock knock knock
This is a crazy place, sounds of awe exploding
Can't control myself

Wonhos POV.

"Give me your number, please."
So I did, now we have each other's number.
Where is this going?

"We are going to be here this night, and next day, okay?" Minhyuk asked, again he looked me like he wouldn't take no as answer.

"Okay." I said. "But eather of you isn't sleeping in my bed, you guys can sleep on the couch." I said. Minhyuk looked disappointed. "Oww, come on, somebody needs to warm your bed for you." Minhyuk said, he obviously meant Hyungwon, because he doesn't ever want to sleep beside me. First and last time he did, I was kicking he the whole night.

"There's no need for that, I have sleeped alone over 10 years, because I am lonely as fuck, so there's no need to do it know."

"But I know you like Hyungwon."

"I do, but- wait, what? Oh my God, this got really embarrassing." Did I really just said, I like him? In front of him?! Oh my God...

"Wonho you just confessed in front of your crush! I'm proud mother!" Minhyuk yelled, and almost fell on the floor.

"Yah! I hate you Lee Minhyuk!" I yelled an started to hit him lightly, he just laughed at me.

"You need to take Hyungwon with you! He likes you and you like him too!"

I looked at Hyungwon, "You do?"

"I do." He was blushing, how cute.

"I knew he does!" Minhyuk yelled and smiled widely. "I knew it! I knew it!" He was so excited, that he fell on the floor.

''Let me know the basic things about you, Wonho."

"Uh, Okay. My name Shin Hoseok, but please, Call me Wonho.  I am 18 years old, I have dog named Cotton, but she doesn't like strangers, so she's in my room, Cotton is 2 years old and she's white and fluffy. My favorite color is black and white. I love ramen. I had my first kiss today, because of Minhyuk. I get emotional very easy, and sometimes I just want cuddles and kisses."

"I can give them to you."

"Cuddles?"

"Yes and those kisses."

"Tell me basics about you now."

"My name is Chae Hyungwon. I'm year younger than you, Which makes me 17. I don't have pet's, but I love dogs. My favorite color is white, but I also like black. I had my first kiss today too. I will protect my friends no matter what, because I don't have many friends, so I want to protect them. And also, I would love you to be my boyfriend."

Did he just said that?
"So, would you be my boyfriend?" He smiled so warmly.

••••••

There you go~
I'm going to sleep now..
Bye~
Love you all ❤️