#17

나쁜 생각들은 하지 않아 절대
오직 너만 있으면 되는데
너가 내게 오지 않을 이유 따윈 없어
l can make you drunk to me 건배

Wonhos POV.

I let him in, and at the same second he closed the door, he kissed me, and it wasn't just a little kiss..

I pushed him off, "What the fuck Minhyuk?" I yelled. "I thought you were the one, who wanted me and Hyungwon to be together? Now you are kissing me like there isn't Hyungwon, what the actual Fuck man?"

He didn't say anything, he looked like he was just standing there, and looking through my body. "He is cheater, you shouldn't trust him."

"Are you drunk? Minhyuk, please, you know how much I love him, he isn't a cheater! I love him really much and I don't want you to ruin it!" I yelled.

I felt warm tears on my cheeks. "Even if he is your ex-boyfriend, don't come here and say he is cheating on me, please fuck off, Minhyuk."

"Who said he is my ex-boyfriend?" He sounded angry. "Well, he is my ex-boyfriend, but you know what, I hate him. I hate him so much! You don't know anything he did, he is going to do it to you too." He yelled, then I felt he slapping my face, and it hurtted like a hell.

••••

I'm just going to leave this here..

Bye~
Love you all ❤️
[Btw sorry I had to reupload this, because my phone doesn't want to work with me]