#23

Wonhos POV

"Oww, if you want kiss, please kiss properly." I said and kissed his lips.

He looked little shooked, but I knew he liked it.

"That was really sudden.." he laughed and smiled.

He stroked my hair and looked at me.
He was most beautiful man I have ever seen... "When will we bring my stuff in here?" He asked.

"Tommorow maybe, we could ask Changkyun and Jooheon to help us." I said.

He nodded, "okay, sleep well Honey." I said and kissed him, before I fell asleep.

-------

"Wake up Wonho." I heard Hyungwons voice.

I opened my eyes and saw his beautiful face. "Good morning." I smiled.

"I need to say something about.. us."

"What is it?" Somehow I knew what would come, he is.. going to break up with me, right?

"I.. umm.. would you.. uh.. would you marry me, after we finish our schools?" He said. Did he just asked me to marry him..? He held my hand and kissed it softly.

"I.. You.. umh, I would.. love to."
I was shooked. I didn't honestly expect him to say that. "I can't wait on year to marry you Wonnie.." I said and felt little tear rolling down on my cheek. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I thought you wanted to break up with me.. I thought you wouldn't like me anymore, because I'm boring.." I said and smiled a little. "It's pathetic, I know.. I'm just.. I'm just like that, I always expect the worst.." I said and hugged him.

He smiled and stroked my hair.
"With me, everything is going to be okay."

•••••