#13

희미하게 보이는 너의 실루엣
널 보여줘 지금 너무 지루해
지금 숨이 막혀 숨을 죽여놨어
미는 건 여기 까지만 하기로 해

Wonhos POV.

I was looking at my phone, feeling sad when I heard hard knocking on my door.

It scared me. But I still opened it, I was Hyungwon. Finally he came.

I pulled him into a hug. "Why did you left? I thought you ware in danger.. I got scared..
Fuck you Hyungwon.." I cried. I was glad that he is okay, still I was scared.

"I'm sorry I left without saying anything. I truly am. But my friend was in danger, I needed to help and you ware sleep so peacefully, I didn't want to wake you up."

"Who was In danger?"

"Jackson. He's one of my best friends, more like a brother to me. He got into a fight, he messaged me, so I helped him."

"Next time.. please say something before you leave, okay? I was so scared.." I said.

"Okay." He smiled and we walked in.

"I'm sorry.." he said, "I was such a bad boyfriend. " He hugged me thightly. He felt warm and I felt good again. "Do you know who Jackson was fighting with? Or what for?"

"I don know who he was fighting with, but he was fighting for his boyfriend, Mark. They are such a sweet couple, but we are sweetest." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I chuckled to him and smiled. Then I saw it, he has scratches on his face. "You are hurt!" I almost yelled.

"It's nothing, It doesn't hurt you know? I'm fine."

"Okay.. if you say so.. but if you get into a fight again, I will personally kick your ass and that's a promise." I said.

"Okay, that's fine." He smiled.

"Can we now cuddle in my bed?" I asked.

He nodded and lifted me up. I put my legs around his waist and hand around his neck and hugged him. I kissed him softly.

Soon we ware cuddling in my bed and I felt his warmth again, I felt safe.

•••••

Well, now I'm going to swim

Bye~
Love you all ❤️