#10

섹시한 니 다릴 두고서
대체 누가 다른걸 보겠어
저기 좀 봐 (봐) 남자들 다 (다)
나에게는 전부 적이야

Wonhos POV.

"I love you.."

"I love you more.."

I smiled at him, "But no one could love you more that I do."

"How can you be so cute..?" He asked and squished my cheeks. "Oh my god you are so fucking cute."

I heard knocking at my door.
"I think Minhyuk is here." I said.

I was kinda annoyed, when I needed to l left  his arms. I dried myself and got clothes on.

"Oh, and when you come, please put your shirt on, because otherwise, Minhyuk would get too excited." I said. I smiled to him and left to open the door for Minhyuk.

"What took so long? I waited like 10 years! If you had your first time now, I would be proud mother, but if not I'm disappointed."

"You waited more like 5 minutes, and no. I didn't have my first time." I said, but I knew he knows that I'm lying, Because I was red like a tomato.

"Oh my God! You did, you had sex with Chae Hyungwon! Congratulation Wonho! I'm proud mother!" He yelled and hugged mi tightly.

"At least, can you not shout?" I asked and hugged him too.

"Hello Minhyuk." I heard Hyungwons beautiful voice and smiled to him.

"Hello Hyungwonnie." He smiled and got off me.

"How was your day?" He asked.

I saw him just smirking and looking at me, "good. Actually one of the bests." He smiled.

I smiled at him too and hugged him, he was warm and I wanted to sleep again.

•••••

I'm goin to sleep now..
Have a good day / night

Bye~
Love you all ❤️