#3

When you touch me, my entire body reacts
I can only live if you’re here
Every day, every night
I can feel you

Wonhos POV.

I blushed, what the fuck he was thinking about?! I felt Hyungwons hand touching my jaw. He leaned forward to me. Soon I felt his lips on mine.

I kinda panicked, because I wasn't brunk enough to enjoy it. Well, I kinda did, he's my crush after all, but still, It was too sudden.

I heard Minhyuks scream at the same moment. "My plan worked!" He yelled.

Plan? What fucking plan? I pushed Hyungwon off me, I liked the kiss, but it was just a dare after all.

"What plan are you talking about?" I asked looked at Minhyuk.

He looked so innocent, "Nothing."

"What plan are you talking about, Minhyuk?" I asked and got up.

"Okay Okay, clam down Wonho." He started to explain;

"So, I asked Hyungwon, If he wants to come with me and drink, and come to see you. When we walked here, I thought about, how you two are single as fuck, so maybe you should talk to each other, and get know of each other. So, we decided to play truth or dare. No, Hyungwon didn't know about my plan, I'm sorry guys."

Me and Hyungwon both looked confused.
What the actual fuck was he thinking about?

"You are one to talk, you don't have boyfriend eather." Hyungwon said.
It made me laugh and soon Hyungwon was laughing too.

Minhyuk looked like he could kill us both.
"But seriously guys, you should totally be friends!" Minhyuk smiled.

"Okay, give me your number." Hyungwon said to me.

"What?"

"Give me your number, please."
So I did, now we have each other's number.
Where is this going?

•••••

I should probably go to sleep...
It's 3.20 am here :D

Bye~
Love you all ❤️

Cuddles and kisses #Hyungwonho [✓]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara