#19

One love
사랑을 몰랐어 난
Two love
사랑을 몰랐지만
Three love
이제 우리만의 시간이 되기를 원해

Wonhos POV.

I could kiss him tomorrow, I could cuddle with him..

I could hug him thightly.. with these thoughts, I fell asleep.

-------

I woke up, when I heard knocking at my door. It's probably Hyungwon, finally.

I opened the door, but it wasn't Hyungwon.
It is Minhyuk. "What are you doing here?" I asked and my voice almost cracked up. "What do you mean?" He said.
"Don't you remember? You came here yesterday, you ware drunk! You slapped me, and it still hurts, because you are one of my best friends! You said Hyungwon is a cheater and he is going to cheat on me, and now you come here act like nothing happened! What the fuck Lee Minhyuk?" I was going to tear up. I felt so bad, I didn't want to talk to him ever again.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to! I was with my friends, and we drank too much, I'm really sorry.. I really didn't mean to hit you.. I would never hurt you." I tried to hug me, but I pushed him away. "Please go away Minhyuk."

"I want to talk about this. Please Wonho, I beg you." He was crying, but I didn't care.

"There's no need for that." I heard Hyungwons voice. It gave me cold shivers.
His voice sounded so cold.

"Go away Minhyuk, before I hit you." Hyungwon hissed in anger. He really is angry..

"Please. We need to talk about this.. Wonho, please." Minhyuk cried.

"Seriously Minhyuk. Go away, before I fucking hit you!" Hyungwon yelled.
Minhyuk looked at me for a few seconds and left. Hyungwon came to me and hugged me. He closed the door and looked at my face. I buried my face against his chest and cried. He just lifted me up and walked to my couch. I sat on his lap and sobbed.

"Shhhh, it's okay now Wonho, he left already. It's okay.." he whispered. His voice calmed me down and made me stop sobbing. He smiled at me when I looked at him. "You look beautiful Wonho." He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you very much.." He whispered.

"I love you too.."

•••••

My trip is going to end at Friday and I don't want to leave ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

Bye~
Love you all ❤️