#14

내 모든걸 다 all in all in
너를 가질 수 있다면 난 뭐든지 다 해
난 너에게만 all in all in
거짓말이 아냐 지금부터 나는 너에게

Wonhos POV

Soon we ware cuddling in my bed and I felt his warmth again, I felt safe.

I closed my eyes, but didn't fall asleep.

"Oh.. you fell asleep.. Well, now I can say those things, that are hard to me say to you, while we are both awake." He started.

"You know how much I care about you? Probably not, because we met like few weeks ago, funny right? I want you to know, how much I really care about you.. It's not easy to me say these things, because in my past relationships, I've always been the one, who got lefted.. I've loved all my boyfriends with all my heart, but it didn't work, they all left me. I'm scared that one day, you'll leave me too.. I really hope, that you won't.. It's easy to me love someone, but not easy to let go.. I really love you Wontokki.. I really do.."

"I love you too Wonnie." I smiled and opened my eyes.

"I won't leave you, because I care about you too. So don't cry baby, I'll be on your side." I smiled.

He looked confused, but Happy. "You weren't sleeping after all.." he said and hugged me. "Well, now you know how I feel.. Still, there's much more you need to know.." he smiled.

"Then tell me."

"Okay;

I born In a loving family. My family members are my mom, dad and me.
When I was something like ten my dad began to behave violently, he hitted my mom. When I was twelve, my mom died.
My dad moved away and I leave alone now.
I have had 3 boyfriend before you and they all leaved me. Sometimes, I'm scared that you'll leave me too, like the others. But whenever I see your smile, those thoughts go away. Whenever you say You love me, I feel safe and loved. With you, I'm alive, alive like I never was before." He said.

He was crying, probably because of his father. "Hey, don't cry. It on the past. I love you and your father will not hurt you anymore. I will be here, by your side, and I'll never leave you." I stroked his hair and smiled. "You will be okay."

"Okay.." he said and softly kissed me.

••••

I want to swim, but my cousin doesn't want to come with me >:c

Bye~
Love you all ❤️