#27

Yeah, I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you
But somehow I managed to live on (longer) than I thought
You don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you”
I hope for a vain expectation but now it’s useless

Wonhos POV.

"See ya." I said and we left with Hyungwon.

We walked to his car, he drove because he wasn't drunk after all. "Why did you want to leave so soon? Kihyun looked like a nice guy." I said.

"I saw how you looked at him. You like him don't you? You are going leave me, right?" I saw tears in his eyes.

I was confused, I wouldn't never leave someone like Hyungwon, what was he thinking about?

"What are you talking about? How could you say something like that? You know how much I like you! I wouldn't leave you!" I said and took his hand. "I love you with all my heart, don't you trust me..?" I asked.

"Somehow the look you gave him, was something different from what you have given me... I don't want to lose you.." he sounded sad, kinda annoyed.

"I drive you home and I will go.. clear my thoughts." He said and started driving.

I felt like I did something terribly wrong, but.. I just smiled to him? Hyungwon was lovely person, and somehow I liked how he was that possessive.

When we arrived to our place, I got off the car and walked inside, alone this time.

I walked him to leave, somewhere. Hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid.
I hope he will feel better when he comes back..

I walked to my.. our bed curled up in a ball, under the blanket and soon fell asleep.

••••

Over 300 words :D
Hope you enjoy!

Bye!
Love you all ❤️