#18

Oh my god oh my god
어딜 넘 보는 거니?
Dangerous dangerous
나 빼고 다 위험해
눈길 손짓 하나도
나에게만 보여줄래 baby

Wonhos POV.

"Who said he is my ex-boyfriend?" He sounded angry. "Well, he is my ex-boyfriend, but you know what, I hate him. I hate him so much! You don't know anything he did, he is going to do it to you too." He yelled, then I felt he slapping my face, and it hurtted like a hell.

"Minhyuk, you are scaring me! Stop this and go home to sleep.. please, let's talk about this when you are not drunk.. please Minhyuk.." I cried. I felt bad, this is something I have never experienced before. This is something more scarier than seeing a fight, because now I'm one in a fight.
I want Hyungwon here.. I want him to save me..

Soon he left, he was drunk and angry..
I curled up in my sofa, I was hurt and feeling bad. I cried, and texted to Hyungwon.

You to Hyungwonnie

You:
Minhyuk was here, he lefted..
[Sent: 8.49 am]

You:
He slapped me, it hurts..
[Sent: 8.49 am]

You:
I miss you..
[Sent: 8.50 am]

You:
I hope you are fine..
I love you, Hyungwon ❤️
[Sent: 8.50 am]

I cried again, I felt awfull, I wanted Hyungwon to be here, so I could hug him and kiss him. He could calm me down, I could cuddle with him and sleep beside him.. I miss him so much..

-----

It's 8 pm. I fell asleep at 9 am, and woke up now. I saw texts from Hyungwon;

Hyungwonnie:
That bitch..
I'm going to beat the living shit out of him..
He is going to regret that..
I will come home tomorrow, okay?
[Sent: 6.21 pm]

You:
You don't have to come..

You:
If you don't want to..
I mean, you have your family things, right?

Hyungwonnie:
I'm coming tomorrow, okay?

You:
Okay...

[Incoming call: Hyungwonnie]

"Hello, Hyungwonnie." I said.
I was crying again, because Minhyuk was one of my best friends..

"Are you okay?"

"I'm not.."

"What did he say?"

"He said.. you ware cheating on me..
He said, you are his ex-boyfriend and he hates you. I think he wants us to break up.. but I love you.. I need you by my side.. I need your cuddles and kisses.. I miss you.." I sobbed.

"I'm his ex-boyfriend, but I wouldn't ever cheat on you. He was the one who cheated, he cheated with some Shownu guy.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you.."

"It's okay, Hyungwon, It's okay. I just wanted to know you wouldn't cheat on me.. I.. I just miss you.."

"I miss you too.. we are going to see each other tomorrow, I need to go now, see you love."

"See you love.." I said and he hung up.

I could kiss him tomorrow, I could cuddle with him..

••••••

Now you are getting your fluff KOshinWonho ❤️

Bye~
Love you all ❤️