Chapter 27 - The Collision

Author's Note: Hey guys! This is the final chapter of this story if you haven't worked that out through the title yet lol. Sit back, relax, and prepare your minds!

P.S. It won't be that bad. Maybe. Idk, I'm not sure. But I am sure there will be an epilogue!

***

The next morning, I woke up alone. Naked and alone. Memories of last night haunted me as I glanced at the crumpled up sheets and some light stains on the mattress. I must have looked stupid, grinning to myself while thinking about last night. I slowly rubbed my hands against each other. Running my fingers on the wrists.

He touched me here 

I smiled.

My hands traveled up my arms and up to my shoulder and neck.

He kissed me here 

Biting my lip as I recalled the memory, my hands went to my jaw, then my fingers touched my lips.

He loves me

I covered my face in my hands then ran my hands through my hair. Kylo did not exactly plan any sessions for us today. So, I'm technically free. But, if he needs me, he'll come calling. I know he will.

A sudden realization hit me as I was sitting on the bed, the sheet pulled up to cover my breasts.

Hux isn't here.

I groaned and laid back down.

Where was he off to this time?

Where has he been off to all this time?

While I was contemplating my thoughts, I heard a faint metallic knock on the door. 

Crap

Who could that be?

I quickly sat up, my hair a mess, and stumbled down the bed, landing on all fours on the floor. I looked around and grabbed the handle of the drawer on the bottom of my cabinet and took out some undies, quickly wearing them. The knocking came louder again. I quickly looked around trying to find my clothes and noticed something on the General's desk. My clothes from last night, neatly folded and ironed by the looks of it. I walked towards it and quickly put them on. They smelled of him now.

Fastening my boots on, I bolted for the door and typed in the passcode, the door slid open and showed Captain Phasma in all her chrome glory.

"Captain Phasma" I acknowledged.

"Bug" she responded, then looked me up and down.

"Bed bug" she snickered.

My eyes widened and I turned slowly to face the mirror a few feet away from me inside the room. My hair was a complete mess! And my face looked like I'd drooled while I was sleeping. I quickly ran my fingers through my hair at a desperate attempt to comb it, thankfully, it tamed down.

"The Supreme Leader requires your presence." She then said urgently.

My eyebrows furrowed. What did Snoke want with me this time? 

Phasma didn't say things twice, and after she told me what she needed to, she turned on her heels and started marching off.

"Follow me before you get lost." She said.

I quickly trotted to her side and tried to keep up with her pace. It was hard hard, seeing as she had immensely long legs and that meant larger steps. I had to half-run half-walk to keep up with her.