Log 3 - Sakurauchi Riko & Ohara Mari

"Hello! The third day is over now too. Everyone is fine. It's already starting to get somewhat boring but we found a way to get up these stairs. The key could be found in the room with the monitors.

We walked up just to get to a music room with all kinds of instruments. Like that, we might even get productive and can write new songs! Mari, is there something you'd like to add?"

"Shiny~ Today's food was absolutely delicious! It's always something I'm looking forward to. After a hard day of investigating, you really deserve something cooked well!

I'm actually looking forward to writing songs here. There's something we need to do here after all. Just sitting here won't help us.

I hope everything will be fine.~"

°•°•°•°•°

Riko woke up early that morning. It was around 6am when she wasn't able to sleep any longer. Since they found the music room up the stairs, she decided to practice a little. It's better than nothing.

Riko sat down in front of the Piano. As she hit the first note, she was impressed by how good the Piano sounded. It was hypnotizing.

She began to play and let her fingers dance over the black and white keys. She played loudly, not caring about anything that moment.

She was so concentrated on playing the piano, that she didn't notice Mari coming upstairs. Mari smiled as she entered the room.

Since Riko didn't notice her, Mari begin to sing along with Riko's play. Riko noticed her now but didn't stop playing she loved the way Mari's voice fit so well with the sound of the Piano.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" Riko asked as she was finished playing. Mari chuckled. "Nah, don't worry. But if I were you, I wouldn't play this loud in the morning. You're able to hear the Piano through the entire building." Mari said and sipped on her cup of tea.

With that, Yoshiko appeared behind Mari. "That's true..." Yoshiko mumbled quietly. "Ah! I'm sorry Yoshiko!" Riko was visibly startled. "It's Yohane." She replied tiredly and went back down the stairs.

"Hanamaru and Kanan prepared breakfast. You should come downstairs." Yoshiko added before completely vanishing behind the corner.

°•°•°•°•°

"Sorry for waking everyone up." Riko apologized to everyone as they all sat down in the dining room. "Don't worry! It was actually really relaxing!" You said.

"That's right. It was actually nice to listen to, especially while cooking, zura." Hanamaru mumbled through her full mouth.

Riko chuckled. "I'm glad to hear that." She said with a smile.

°•°•°•°•°

During noon, Mari decided to go and check out the pool together with Kanan and You. They were bored, so why not give it a try? It was in the basement of the building.

As soon as they got there, You jumped into the water without a warning, splashing the others with water. Kanan chuckled and jumped in right after her.

Mari decided to get in through the pool ladder. She didn't really want to get her hair wet.

"How boring you are!" Kanan teasingly said. Mari doesn't get herself teased that easily so she just chuckled and ignored it.

While the You and Kanan were having fun in the water, Mari looked around a lot. She still couldn't believe what she got herself into.

Whilst swimming a few rounds, she noticed a pretty weird looking wall. It's tiles weren't aligned correctly, unlike the others.