14.

The girls all walked through the building together, looking around. What was off tho, was that everything was tidied up. It looked like they've never been here. All the scratches on the wall were gone, the messes in some of the rooms... It was all gone.

"How is this possible?" Riko asked as she examined the wall which once had words carves into it. But there was not even a small trace of them now.

Chika suddenly had an idea. She remembered the first day they were here. She found a huge, closed gate, which probably was an entry or something like that.

"Follow me!" She shouted, immediately running away, not caring about her sore legs.

As they arrived, Chika noticed it was still closed. "No! It must be our way out of here!" She screamed and punched the metal walls, until her knuckles were all bruised. "Chika!" Yoshiko tried to pull Chika away from the gate, but Chika struggled against her.

"No! This must be it!" Chika cried and fell onto her knees. "Please..." tears fell onto her legs. Riko looked at her friend with concern and keeled down to her. "Chika, don't give up now!" Riko desparetly cried. Chika looked up and was quite surprised to see Riko crying.

All this time, Riko kept strong and calm, but she couldn't keep it in anymore. It hurt her too much to see her dearest friend break into pieces. "I want to get out of here more than anyone else!" Riko shouted at Chika.

Chika looked down, trying to collect herself, when all out of the sudden, a loud noise was heard. She looked up, her eyes widening. The gate was slowly opening, a ray of light making it's way into the dark building as it opened further.

Chika jumped back onto her feet and looked at her friends, that all looked at the opening gate in disbelief.

"Hurry!" Mari shouted and ran up the staircase that was hidden behind the gate, followed by the others.

When they arrived at the top floor, they found a glass door which was open. The soft ocean breeze of Numazu hugged the 6 girls. "Is... is this real...?" Chika dropped onto her knees again, tears falling from her eyes.

"Chika! We did it!" Hanamaru shouted as she hugged Chiak tightly, followed by Kanan, also throwing herself onto Chika. "It's over!" Riko cried as she also joined in the group hug.

After a while, all the girls had been crying in each other's arms.

* * *

"Chika, how do you feel?" Shima came into Chika's room with some tea and snacks. It's already been a week after they escaped. "I'm feeling... alright... I guess..." Chika said as she looked at the ocean through her open window.

"I made some tea for you. Kanan just came over, can she come upstairs?" Shima asked as she placed the tea on the small table. Chika turned around to face her sister. "Kanan? Sure..." Chika looked at her sister in surprise. She didn't hear anything from Kanan ever since.

* * *

"Chika, I'm sorry..." Kanan said as she looked at the floor. They were sitting beside each other on the bed. "I couldn't control myself." Kanan cried.

Kanan had told Chika once more that she killed You. Chika was sad and confused at the same time, but she also showed some kind of understanding towards Kanan. "Kanan." Chika began as she comfortingly placed a hand on Kanan's shoulder.

"Under such circumstances, under such a hypnosis, I probably would've done the same... I mean... It's a big deal to kill a person, I know... But still..." Chika pulled Kanan into a hug. "I understand it. I'm not mad. Just... I don't know what to do now..."

Kanan tilted her head slightly. "Hmm? What do you mean?" She asked as she wiped her tears away. "The police isn't able to do anything! They don't believe us, thinking we're just mentally unstable! They said we all just "ran away from home"!" Chika shouted.

"How was it possible that the entire building was tidy?! How was it possible that the corpses never were found?!" Chika stood up and furiously pulled her hair.

"Chika!" Kanan grabbed Chika by her shoulders. "Get it together!" Kanan shouted, tears forming in her eyes again.

"How can I?! It all doesn't make sense!" Chika shouted back.

Kanan let go off of Chika and turned away, clenching her fists. "You can at least be happy we're alive..." Kanan whispered as she made her way out of Chika's home.

* * *

That evening, Chika talked to Riko from her Window. Riko was on her balcony, looking at the stars when Chika opened the window to catch some fresh air.

"Ah, Riko..." Chika said with a bit of surprise in her voice. "How... How are you?" Chika asked as she rested her arms on the window sill.

"Ah, I feel quite good to be honest. I still need to recover from my injuries." She replied with a nervous giggle. "I'm sorry you had to go through all of this. I feel sorry for everyone." Chika said as she looked into the sky as well.

"If I would've been a better leader, this surely wouldn't have happened." She added. Riko shook her head. "That's not true, Chika. You were the one that built us up while we were in there!" Riko said.

Chika smiled to herself and closed her eyes. "Thank you Riko." She mumbled.

"I'm really tired. We'll meet at the funeral tomorrow." Riko yawned. Chika nodded. "Yes... good night, Riko." Chika waved as Riko made her way back inside.

The End.

?