Log 6 - Sakurauchi Riko and Watanabe You

A/n: From this point of the fan fiction, the Log will be at the end of each story.

***

Chika shouted from the top of her lungs, louder than she ever did before.

"Did you hear that?! I think it was Chika!" Riko stood up from her seat and knocked over a glass. "I think we all clearly heard it." You said quite annoyed. "Let's see what happened." She said. "Let's go everyone."

The 7 of them made their way towards the origin of the scream. When they got near the hallway to the music room, a loud crying was audible.

"Dia! No!" A voice shouted as loud as she could.

"What's the mat-" Riko began to speak, but as soon as she looked around the corner she felt like she was going to vomit. The scene was too cruel. The was blood splattered all over Chika, who was hovering over Dia's dead body.

A loud scream broke the one of Chika. It was Ruby. "Dia!" She cried and ran towards her sister's dead body. "Oh no... Why would you do this to me, Dia?" She sobbed and hugged the dead body. "Why...?" She cried into Dia's shirt.

"What did you do to her?!" Ruby shouted at Chika, completely different from her usual self. Chika looked away with a pained expression on her face. "I didn't do anything." She said with a shivering voice.

"I wanted to wake her up this morning... She wasn't in her room. Her room was all messy and she got a knife from the kitchen. When I searched for her, she attacked me. She was... completely insane!" Chika tried to hold back her tears. "She stabbed herself in the throat." Chika quickly said, she didn't want to go too much into detail.

Ruby's expression was painful for Chika to look at. Loosing your big sister, that always took care of you, is a big deal after all. "R-ruby... I-" "Shut up! I don't want to hear anything! I just want you all to leave!" Ruby cried out. Everyone was shocked by how different Ruby was just now. She looked at Chika. Her eyes were red, seems like she didn't sleep at all. Crying would only make it worse.

Chika then suddenly noticed it. All the other's were trying to hold back their tears as well, silently sobbing. She wasn't alone. She knew that the other's felt like her. But for some reason, it made Chika feel kind of uneasy.

"Everyone." She stood up. The blood on her face already dried and made it feel weird to talk."Let's leave Ruby alone for a while. I still think someone should stay with her." Chika looked at the 6 other members in front of her. "Hanamaru. You're her best friend. Please, look after her." She gave Hanamaru a tight hug. Hanamaru was crying into Chika's shirt. "I can't believe this. It has to be a nightmare." Hanamaru sobbed.

Riko hugged Hanamaru as well. "We all feel the same way, Hanamaru." She quietly said. "I'm sorry."

Everyone hugged each other by now. " What shall we do now...?" Mari asked, her sad face barely visible due to the not so well lit corridor. "Dia would know what to do..." Kanan quietly said.

Everyone stayed quiet in honour of their beloved friend Dia. The only thing heard was the loud crying from her younger Sibling behind them.

***

Riko worriedly looked at Chika, who was currently making a few sketches and plans, only to throw them away. Chika's dark circles were pretty visible and you could easily guess that she was done. Done with everything.

"Chika-" Riko wanted to talk to Chika, but she immediatly got interrupted. "Stay quiet." Chika spat. Riko looked away with a saddened expression and didn't know what to do. She wanted to help her dearest friend so desperately, but she couldn't figure out a way to help her.

Ruby was at the other end of the room, lying on a sofa and just staring at the ceiling. They put Dia's Body into the hidden room by the pool. It was the only room they could think of putting her at that moment. They carefully put a blanket over her body.

Kanan and Mari were almost like Ruby. They sat next to each other on one of the sofas and just stared at some point of the room. Riko didn't know what to do or how to help her friends. She felt so useless that moment. She felt like nobody would need her.

She didn't want to be here any longer.

"I'll go to the bathroom real quick." She said as she quickly left and ran to the bathroom. She locked herself up in one of the stalls and was at the verge of crying as loud as she could.

This was all driving her insane. Not in the same way that Dia was going insane but still similar. She began to scratch her neck without realizing, until it began to bleed.

She looked at her hands that were a little bloody. She came to realize what she was doing. She quickly got her hands off her neck and panicked a little.

She heard the door to the Bathroom open. "Riko? Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked. It was... Yoshiko. "Y-yoshiko? What are you doing here?" Riko asked with a shaky voice. "You've been gone for quite a long time, so I decided to see if you're alright." Yoshiko said and walked to the door of the stall Riko was in.

"Don't come in!" Riko shouted. She didn't want her friend to see her in such a state. "Riko?! Open up! What's wrong?" Yoshiko tried to open the door by using a bit of strenght. Those bathroom stalls never had the best doors.

Yoshiko was able to open the door. It broke the lock, but she didn't really care. Riko was looking at her with a terrified face. "S-step away!" Riko shouted, standing in the corner. "Riko, calm down! It's just me." Yoshiko said and reached out a hand to Riko. Yoshiko wanted to pull Riko into a hug but hesitated when Riko began to shake like crazy.

"R-riko..." She has never seen Riko in such a state before. She didn't know what to do. She didn't care any longer and just pulled Riko into a warm hug. "It's alright." Yoshiko mumbled. "Please calm down, Riko."

After a while, Riko seemed to have calmed down. Yoshiko got off of her, noticing blood on her hands. She quickly looked back at Riko. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize it started bleeding." Riko looked away.

"We quickly need to get you some bandages!" Yoshiko took Riko's hand, running off to find Hanamaru and Mari, who where in charge of the healthcare that day.

***
Log 6 - Watanabe You

"Uhm... Hello. Riko isn't really feeling fine, so I'll be recording this on my own. Yoshiko's currently taking care of her and I'm sure it's better to leave her alone.

Today was a horrible day. Dia's dead. She was going insane. She ended up stabbing herself. I'm really worried about Ruby due to that. She lost her big sister. It's a big deal for all of us.

I'm also worrying a lot about Chika. She seems to feel guilty and responsible for Dia's death. I'll try my best to make her feel better."

"