Chapter 7

Wedding

After the wedding ceremony, Alicia realized she might never want to get married.

It was a chaotic event for something so long and boring. Ali had nearly fallen asleep halfway through the priest's words. All he said was a pile of nonsense that didn't register in her brain. Ali figured if two people loved each other enough, a wedding wasn't necessary to call the other their life partner.

But as Emma and Killian shared their first kiss as husband and wife, Alicia began to understand what the commotion of a wedding was. It was a kiss filled with new emotions and hyped energy. It declared they belonged to one another and only each other.

It was beautiful.

Alicia thought it maybe just wasn't meant for her.

The ballroom was filled with different people of all different status. All people from every realm were invited to the celebration and Alicia had greeted so many people, she had forgotten everyone's name by the end of the first waltz. The first dance of the bride and groom consisted of Emma and Killian lovingly staring at each other, as if all the answers to every world problem was held in the others eyes.

When the band picked up and many couples joined the dance floor, Alicia invaded the dessert table. She continued to consume all sorts of sweets, not once stopping for air. Regina watched her from the other side of the room. The queen knew Alicia was going to have a stomach ache the next morning. Regina made no effort to stop the girl though, she knew her words would not stop her.

"Hey uh Ali, you got a little something there..." Henry said slowly as he gestured towards Alicia's face, which was littered in frosting from the wedding cake. Ali simply snapped her fingers and with magic, her face was once again clean.

"I love magic," she said between her bites of a chocolate cupcake. Henry rolled his eyes before yawning.

"I'm already tired."

"... It's literally only been 30 minutes." Ali said.

"Well, I think I should already head to bed... So goodnight," Henry squeaked in a rushed voice. He was about to bolt out when Alicia quickly stopped him by yanking on his arm.

"Henry... Why are you going to your room so early?" She questioned. When the young prince refused to answer and would not meet her eyes, Alicia knew right away. She gasped loudly.

"You're going to meet up with your girlfriend aren't you?" She exclaimed and Henry smacked her arm.

"If you shut up, I'll be able to go do my thing."

"Ew, is that what you two call it..."

"I'm leaving now!" Henry snapped quickly before running out of the ballroom. Ali chuckled as she watched him go before scouting down a waiter. She then grabbed two glasses of champagne. Some of her drink dribbled off her chin and dripped onto her dress but she didn't care. She grabbed another glass and chugged it.

"How very ladylike," she heard someone say sarcastically.

Alicia rolled her eyes when she heard the taunting voice again. She swirled her drink around and spun on her heels, giving the boy before her nothing but a glare.

"I can't make myself anymore clearer than I already have that I do not like you," the princess-to-be hissed. She wasn't sure what it was about Peter Pan that threw her off, but everything about him made her want to shove him into an active volcano.

"Come dance with me, love."

"Bugger off, you twat," she snapped back and pushed past him. Ali was heading towards the exit when Peter's grip latched onto her wrist. She gasped as he dragged her to the dancefloor.

"Is this how you treat a lady?!" She hissed but stopped when Peter gripped onto her waist and twirled her around.

"Darling, if you really want to see how I treat a woman, we're going to need a private room."

He suddenly yelped when Alicia pinched him. They went mute and continued to dance to the soft music. When the piece ended, Ali yanked her arms away. She scoffed in Pan's face before this time getting away. She found Regina's side and this time, stuck to her for the entire night.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself out there," Regina commented. Alicia snarled.

"I was thinking of ways to go to the balcony so I can throw myself off to escape this terrible night," Ali said and Regina tutted.

"If you're going to throw yourself off of something, do it off the north tower. It's higher, you'll get a bigger splat."

"Thanks for the tip, Regina."

*unedited*

Sorry for it being so short, I'm so done with this chapter