Chapter 14

Emma

The Fortuna had to enter deep waters for a portal to open. Rumpelstiltskin and Regina had previously worked on a new batch of magical beans, and they were the only thing left in their hands that could open a portal at will. Rumple held onto the bean tightly as Killian maneuvered the ship as best as he could. The pirate scoffed at the ship with a shake of his head.

"I miss the Jolly Roger," he muttered under his breath as he picked out everything he disliked about The Fortuna in his head, going as far as hating the color of the ship and the woodwork done on its sides. He was so consumed into his own thoughts he didn't realize Emma had left his side to approach Regina. The princess gave Regina a tight smile before clearing her throat.

"Ali will be okay, you know. She's tougher than you would think. Maybe a little dense at moments, but she's a survivor," Emma said, trying to ease some of Regina's worrying. It didn't help.

"How much longer?" Regina asked the Dark One, ignoring Emma completely.

"No need to worry, dearie. We're here."

Regina gripped onto a nearby rope, getting ready to portal jump. When Rumple chucked the bean out into the water, the water began to swirl at contact. Steering the ship towards the opening, Killian grunted as he worked hard against the waves. Emma gripped onto the main post as the ship was sucked down into the portal, in seconds they popped out through the other side. Snow and David's grip loosened from each other as they looked at the land sitting out in the ocean. Emma squinted her eyes.

"Is that Neverland?" She questioned and Rumple shook his head with frustration.

"No. That is Arendelle. It seems that the portal entrances to Neverland are all blocked off. There is no way for us to enter," Rumpelstiltskin mumbled, "the portal redirected us here."

Snow and David huffed. Regina just looked furious as she wondered if Alicia will be okay without her. If the young girl ever found her way home, Regina will never let her out of her with again.

"Come now. Let's see if Queen Elsa will give us shelter for the night."

~

Alicia lost count of how many days she had been tied to the post. Her arms were sore and she was sure no more blood was flowing to them. Her head was lopsided as she couldn't hold her own up anymore. The lack of water and food had finally taken a toll on her and she was seeing spots behind her tired eyes.

"Trees... Rain... Clouds... Creampuffs..." Alicia was beginning to mumble nonsense. She hummed softly as she could finally feel her consciousness slip away.

"Pan, I don't think she's doing too good," a voice above her said. Alicia tried to pinpoint who it was but she simply couldn't.

"Untie her."

Alicia could feel her arms dropping to her side, the ropes that once held her back gone. She couldn't even contain sitting up and Alicia soon fell to the side with a plop, her body officially giving up.

Peter Pan and Felix stared down at the young girl. She looked absolutely beat and Pan wondered if he went too far. He snapped his fingers and pointed down to her.

"Take her to my tent. Have Gil make a healing herb quickly so she can regain her energy."

"Yes, Pan."

Felix took Alicia away to his leader's tent. Inside, he plopped the sickly pale girl on the bed. He found a clay bowl and filled it with water. Placing it on a stump next to the bed, he left a clean rag as well and walked out, nodding to Peter.