Chapter 1

Wedding

There was one thing Emma Swan never thought she would ever do in her life. And that was to get married. Emma was an independent girl, who spent most of her time struggling to simply trust and get to know other people. Marriage was such a silly thing to Emma.

The thought of marriage made her laugh, for whoever could actually get under her skin and understand her would be a godsend.

So the gods sent her Killian 'Hook' Jones.

The pirate understood her in a way, and it took a long time for him to get Emma to finally trust him. Quite difficult for a one-handed pirate.

But before they both could even process it, they were madly in love and were determined to announce their love with the act of their wedding.

Everything had planned out nicely for Emma Swan and she no longer was alone. Her quest as an orphaned girl came to an end, for she found them stuck in a timeless curse in a small town called Storybrooke, Maine.

She and her people returned to the land they once called home so long ago, and they quickly rebuilt what they once lost. And to celebrate the kingdom's success, they were rewarded with the princesses' wedding. An open invitation to all.

Emma was excited but she never really realized just how much work went into organizing a perfect wedding, let alone a royal one. Every day she was bombarded with different, useless things to overcome and she was slowly losing her mind.

"Your majesty, will this color do?"

"Your grace, will this cloth sample do for the napkins?"

"My lady, what do you think of this color scheme?"

"Your Highness, the flowers have arrived."

"Swan, your son turned himself into a lamp again."

It was one problem after another, and eventually, Emma gave up, left the work to her maid of honor and her lady in waiting. She sought solitude in her room.

But it didn't last very long.

A knock was heard at Emma's door and the poor blonde groaned loudly before rising out of bed and opening the door. She was just about ready to yell at the person on the other side, but she quickly stopped herself from yelling.

"Mom," Emma breathed as she saw the happy face of her mother. Snow White smiled widely before shoving her daughter out of the way and rushing into the room.

"Emma, sweetie, I just saw the flowers and they are absolutely beautiful!" Her mother squealed and Emma nodded before letting her body drop onto her bed again.

"Yes, they are amazing, I know because I choose them out myself," Emma muttered into her pillow. Snow sensed something off and took a seat on Emma's bed.

"Emma, you ok?"

Emma gave a loud sigh before turning to face her mother.

"No, I'm not, I'm hungry, my head hurts, and I have too much stuff to do!" Emma snapped. She rubbed her forehead and gave her mother some puppy eyes.

"Please, do everything for me," Emma whined and Snow smiled before ruffling her daughter's hair.

"I'll see what I can do," Snow said before walking out to deal with all the problems.

The first problem Snow encountered was Hook holding a random lamp. He shoved the lamp into Snow's hands and sighed.

"Here, hold your grandson," Hook said before taking off and walking towards Emma's room. Snow was bewildered as she looked at the lamp in her hand.

"Henry?"

~

Hook knocked on the door before walking in slowly.

"Swan?"

His eyes landed on the blonde women sprawled out on her bed, moaning from the headache she had. Hook approached her and gently rubbed her back.

"You alright, my love?"

Emma slightly perked her head up and gave a tired smile.

"We're not supposed to see each other before the wedding," she whispered, "its bad luck."

Hook chuckled.

"A bad omen, I suppose. I didn't peg you for the superstitious type, Swan," he teased. He moved her hair away from her neck before beginning to give her a message. Emma let out a sigh of relief.

"That feels good," she confirmed with a light moan. Hook leaned over to give the back of her head a soft kiss.

"I'll have you moaning louder in our honeymoon, darling, I can guarantee you that," he said with a cocky grin and Emma gasped before pushing him off the bed and glaring at him with playful eyes.

"Get out."

"On my way, Swan."

*unedited*

You the real MVP if you remember when this book first originally came out.

Cheers