Chapter 11:

"Uh," a voice coughs and DeNyle and I pull apart. "Sorry to interrupt but it is three AM." Rocky glance at the ground and my eyes widen. Is there jealousy in his face? I stumble out of DeNyle's grasp and toward him but find the floor tilts toward my face. DeNyle catches me and lays me down gently.

"You okay?" his blue eyes gaze down in worry. I nod but suddenly my stomach clenches. Then I roll onto my side and vomit up all of the lemon drink I had. The sour acidic taste makes me gag and my lips purse in disgust.

"Now I wish I couldn't taste anything in this game," I groan and see Rocky is watching me through the side of his eye.

"I don't mind pulling all-nighters in game but I figure you will want to rest," Rocky finally turns his head to look fully at me. I nod slowly and DeNyle helps me to my feet. "You will feel better after you leave the game."

"Thanks for the fun tonight," I smile at DeNyle. "I had a great time."

"Me too," he gazes at me and for a moment I am afraid he will kiss me again. "Goodnight, May."

"Yeah, goodnight." I wave to them both and log out.

"What was I thinking?" I question myself once I am back in my room. "You weren't thinking," I tell myself. "That's what alcohol does." I scowl and glance at the photo of Nyle and Flint on the wall. I am sure Nyle will understand that it was simply an accident from the alcohol. He is probably home right now thinking the same thing.

Flint POV:

"Bro! You won't believe how amazing that kiss was!" Nyle sighs and falls back on the couch with a content smile. "Her lips were just so soft and the way she was gazing at me."

"That's great, Nyle," I scowl and set down my helmet.

"Oh and dancing with her!" he exclaims and rolls onto his side to face me. "Now I don't want this feeling to stop."

"Bro, just remember that she was drunk," I warn him.

"No, no," Nyle shakes his head. "She was just buzzed. Maybe a little tipsy. Plus who are you to know, you weren't even there."

"I was there when she threw up all over the floor," I raise an eyebrow.

"Where were you anyway?" Nyle inquires. "Off with some lady?" I may have been off with some woman but at least she was not drunk. I think to myself. I could not just stand there watching them dance together.

"I was, yes," I tell him.

"Redhead or a blond?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Redhead," I scowl. "Now go to bed."

"Is making out better in the real world or in the game? I've never done it in the real world," Nyle ponders.

"I don't know," I sigh and climb up the stairs. "Just go to bed will, yah?"

"Alright," Nyle groans. "I'll go to bed you party pooper."

"Finally,"