Rant

K it's been a while but I gotta rant about a pic of Skye

Okay first off it's "I'll bite your PAW off" not hang :3 but dat was just a nitpick xddd

But anywho, if Skye's mad at someone, y tf does her face have no emotion or expression at tf all. She should have the bottom of her eyes be squinted and uneven. Like one eye is wider opened than the other. The top of her eyes should be open since it being half-closed just gives off the vibe that she's scared or worried, not that she's mad. Maybe add a wrinkle up her nose to show growling since even humans do it and for Skye who is a FOX aka an ANIMAL and PREDATOR, it'd make even more sense. Heck not even the eyebrows show that she's mad. They look more worried or scared.

And then we got Jack who's pretty chill for someone who's being choked. Shouldn't he be the one who's scared? I'll give the artist points for making him look annoyed, but the text says that he's struggling but the picture doesn't. The picture shows he's just annoyed. Instead, he should be struggling to get out and he should be closer to Skye so that it shows he's being hugged pretty tight. And he doesn't really seem like he's choking. Her paws or arms aren't hugging the front part of his neck, his neck isn't being choked on her shoulder, and his body isn't being squeezed to death since this drawing shows her lightly hugging him by the back of his neck and not his body. Those are three examples of how to show someone is being choked into a hug. Jack should look like he's being squeezed or at the very least look like he just saw Trump win the elections. 

Okay so there's another problem here but it's minor: the blushing. Think about it, would either of them have the realization to blush? One's so mad and trying to protect the other so they wouldn't be able to think about what they're doing and not realize that they're doing something cute and embarrassing for them so they wouldn't be blushing. The other's trying to break out of death so they wouldn't realize that it's something cute and embarrassing for them, too, so they won't be blushing either. 

Now I didn't notice the text until today and that's why I didn't complain earlier. Wanna know what I see without the text? Skye hugging Jack because ship service and Jack not liking it because he's probably embarrassed. That just shows that the art failed. If it was a succeeding piece of art, it would've been able to say what's happening even without the text. That is the type of art this was supposed to be: one that tells a story. 

Also if none of you liked me complaining, blame Mason cuz without him posting this picture, I wouldn't have seen it again and realized the text so GO ATTACK MASON :D