Humans....wHy...

This was in a cringe complimation...

WHO WOULD PUT THIS VIDEO IN A CRINGE COMPLIMATION????? HOW TF IN ANY WAY IS THIS CRINGY?

Wait there's a commenter saying why they think it was cringy

"I absolutely think it deserves to be in a cringe comp. Here's why.

#1 - horribly edgy.
#2 - what even happened to the hair?
#3 - the eyes are probably the worst of all because I mean, you get the point.
#4 - the art style is just ?
Okay, bye."

what???

Okay 

1. Edgy??? Do you even know what Yandere Simulator is??? THE GAME is what's edgy not the meme. Do you really expect someone to be making happy lil'sunshine drawings of a game that's about a psychopathic lover that murders everyone their crush talks to?

2. The hair's fine. What do you mean by what happened to it???

3. No I don't get the point. If you have a problem with the eyes, you have a problem with the anime art style and the game's art style, too. It's not making the meme "cringy"

4. What about the art style. Again, it's anime. It doesn't make the meme cringy

But hey the YouTube that made the meme completely roasted this person cuz of their other replies to someone else trying to defend the artist but saying that they don't wanna argue and that hater saying they don't wanna argue because the defender would have "nothing to say"

Ditch if you don't have actual criticism, then just don't comment. Dislike and have your peace.