Chapter 11

Thanks for all the support guys!

Here's the next chapter!

*Unedited*

While in Italy, they realized that it made sense for them to marry where most of his family lived. They also wanted to keep it a low profile affair and marrying in New York would offer them anything but.

They thought that they'll keep it simple. However, Luke's aunts wouldn't hear a word about it. They wanted a traditional Italian wedding and there was no arguing against them. So finally they both gave in, much to his aunts' delight.

They were getting married on Sunday. The night before their wedding, Bianca wore a green saturn gown because wearing green the night before marriage was believed to bring luck to the bride. Also, they weren't allowed to see each other so they slept in different rooms. Luke wasn't too happy about that arrangement though.

As their marriage grew closer, Bianca became aware of the fact that she had no wedding dress. She doubted whether it would even be possible for her to buy one in such a short time. However, she was getting married to a Billionaire. The word 'impossible' didn't exist in Luke Salvay's dictionary. The moment she had expressed her concern, arrangements were made for designers to bring their collection to the Salvay house itself for her to choose a dress of her choice. Thankfully, all the other requirements for the wedding were taken care of.

Ethan had flown in from New York on Saturday morning. He was also the best man. He and Bianca had some bonding time during Saturday. If he had any doubts about her earlier, they were cleared now. He wasn't careful about what he said or reserved around her anymore and she realized that she actually enjoyed the company of her soon to be brother-in-law.

The house was bustling with the aunts, uncles and their children and other relatives. With that many people around, it felt like a perpetual party and she enjoyed every second of it.

With the sunrise on Sunday morning arrived their wedding day. The ceremony was to take place at a chapel at 10:00 AM. Anxiety had refused to let her sleep the night before so she had tossed and turned around, thinking whether Luke felt sleepless as well. Little did she know that he was fast asleep. Men...

She admired her reflection in the mirror once she was dressed and ready to go. After standing there for a couple of minutes just staring in her eyes, she looked away when she heard a knock at her room door.

Rosabella and Susana walked in. "You look stunning," said Susana.

Rosabella held a bouquet of red roses with a white satin ribbon tied on it. "In our culture, the groom chooses the bouquet for his bride himself. It's like a gift to his bride. This is from Luke." She handed it to her and smiled.

"Thank you." Bianca said, hugging her.

"Time to go!" They heard Susana's husband's voice from outside the door.

They were to meet Luke and other family members and friends in the chapel. All were seated in their places for the arrival of the bride and the groom as Bianca and Luke were to walk in together.

They walked arm in arm towards the priest. The guests admired the bride as her beautiful dress trailed behind her. Luke wore a tux looking his ruggedly handsome self. He hadn't shaved, the little stubble giving him an undeniably sexy look.

When they reached where the priest stood, they turned to face each other. Bianca handed her bouquet over to one of Luke's cousins as she was required to hold his hands as the priest spoke words in Italian.

Then it was time for them to take their vows.

"I, Luke Salvay, take you, Bianca Catherine Wilson as my wife and promise to be faithful to you always,
in joy and in pain, in health and in sickness and to love you and honour you every day for the rest of my life."