~Chapter 1~

{Hey dearies, I hope you all are doing fine! Thank you for loving the prologue <3}

{This chapter might not be that interesting, but had to give a jist of their past and family background ! }

Happy Reading!
_____________________________________

Flashback :-

"Nil man! I think I have had enough!", Rey looked over at Nil in the hotel bar. The seminar they where attending was soon to be over and his presentation was something he could recite in his sleep but he was upset today and looked over at his best friend telling him of his confusion.

"Buddy just tell her that you like her! " Nil looked over at him after watching him scared to admit his feeling for Sara he did not get it, why was Rey scared to even take Sara seriously?!

"Nil try to understand bro! Sara's father is a typical Indian, they would definitely want a Hindu guy for Sara. And here I am not also a proper Indian, I am half breed;Indo-American " Rey looked over at Nil laughing at him.

"OMG you so into this DNA crap Rey! Jeez man!! I think she loves you and not white part of you're genetic makeup you're from!", Rey looked at him but this was the truth.

He was bought up in an American household with his cousin. Though his father was so reserved but he used to watch him and his mother just love each other and when they were upset they used to fight with each other in their native language, and always the other person was at loss of words because apparently they couldn't understand a word the other said! But both said the same thing,  'I love her/him but she/he doesn't seem to understand only.' Both were from different worlds. Dad had gone to America on a work Visa and fell for Sophia my , an employee under him. Ranvijay Singhania fell in love with Sophia Dsouza. But as they say, love isn't easy, Dad had to make a big sacrifice! He was already engaged to Nivedita in India, someone he knew all his life and then there was Sophia, a woman he was physically attracted too, maybe had some feelings for her too! Eventually he fell for Sophia, without knowing its consequences and then one thing leads to another! Within a year Sophia told him that she was pregnant. That changed everything, Dad had to choose between Nivedita and Sophia? Rey felt dad gave up a lot for his sake but then there were time where he saw the love in his eyes for Sophia and then when he got a call from India he saw regret for what he had done! His family members never spoken to him after he told them about Sophia and him. Dad was shut out from his family and disowned from everyone! Occasionally his sister would call and he had tears in his eyes, and mom would just comfort him. Mum felt that he had given her everything and endured all the pain, she blamed herself and that strain was on the marriage. Mum would thinks she trapped him and he lost everything as mum could not live without her parents and could understand his pain. Dad would feel the rejection and it strained them but when Mom passed away, He saw something different in his father's eyes... like she took a part of him with her! The cancer had not just taken her away from them but taken something away from both of them..!! Dad would call and he would go and see him but it was like he distant himself with him somewhat and he could not understand why.

"Rey look you are thinking too much buddy! She likes you and stuff! She in India right!" Nil looked at him to see him lost in his own world.

"Yeah her father will find a suitable groom for her and she'll get married... And then all 'like' will go into garbage bin !" Nil looked at him shaking his head in disbelief.

"Look buddy forget her.....in fact forget everything! Lets have some fun!" Rey looked him shaking his head.

"What you talking about? “Rey looked over at him.

"Look thank me tomorrow evening when we leave, just go to you're room and about 8pm you'll get Nil's special surprise!" Rey looked at him as they both got up to go to there rooms.

"Buddy say it already, I'm already messed up!?" he looked at him slightly irritated and puzzled as then enter the lift.

"Look chill out Rey! Trust me!" Nil smiled as then stopped on there floor.

*****

"You sure the Saxena's are in that suite?" Kriya looked over at the Bellboy handing him a green Rs. 4000, as she looked at him contemplating whether he can be trusted or not.

Man I need this scoop, he was using public funding for his own and she need to get a confession out of him before the story hit the papers in the morning! And she needed to cover this Shivam Saxena scandal any how!

"Yeah that room is booked under his name, and he just left for there in the lift." She looked at him placing the money in his pocket, wishing maybe she could get a great story for the paper. If not Vicky was going to give her the job of writing movie reviews. She needed this no matter what it cost.

As she walked towards the lift she spotted the police pick up some young girls as she left the lobby and looked at them oddly and seeing that slime bag Vivek in his police uniform, she quickly moved towards the lift. If Vivek see her then there be trouble she got into deep trouble trying to prove his unhanded police scam and got arrested twice as he planted evidence against her. Due to this Vicky had to bailey her out and hush up the case so it would not go on her record and if he see's her here now, he will surely try something. Pushing the button to the lift she got out of there unnoticed but why was he here this was not his area, she wondered!  Reaching the desired room on 7th Floor "Room 786" she mumbled looking at the doors.

*Beep Beep* seeing Neha's name flashing on her mobile she answered the call.

"Hii Di!"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?", great here we go again!

"Di I’m working! “she answered looking at the door number.

"It's like 8:30pm and what case is it? Papa is having a fit and!" Sighing she listen to Neha cursing her as she stopped seeing the maids trolley.

"Di tell papa! I am not coming home if he wants me to marry Rahul!" she heard the line go dead silent and sighed.

"Look Di I just cant marry someone I don't love and Rahul is a nice guys and dad loves him more then me, I get it but I cant marry him ... I just cant do it!" Kriya tried so many time to try to follow her father's wishes but could not!  Men were always something she was unlucky with, From Yash to Dev she would feel like something was missing and it was lust more then anything! Good looking guys who like her just wanted to enjoy there time together and move on. I guess deep down she never want to commit and be that single living person for just someone! She had herself experienced were all these arranged marriages leads to.... example was her own home . Arguments and that thick atmosphere was always there when Neha and herself came home from school! Momma would be crying and depressed and dad would just come home to a clean house with dinner on the table, never actually talking to them much. Truth was Dad wanted a son and Kriya if she was born a boy would have been dad's everything but fate had other idea's and Momma could not fulfill his wish of a Son! Instead papa would pick on Momma's faults and just be harsh with her. Neha saw her breaking at times and Momma would just take the constant verbal abuse. Marriage was something Kriya was never ever going to get involved with no matter what!!

"Look Di I know you're seeing some guys and I hope you happy, but I cant do it! Just tell him I am sorry!"

"Kriya you're going to have to do that yourself! Yeah I am seeing someone and Papa met him I want you to meet him too atleast come home and we can sit and talk!" Kriya sighed.

"Di I tried that remember last Sunday, but eventually Dad and I just fought! I think I am better off just not coming home.You heard him not to step a foot back into the house until my answer was yes!?." Kriya closed her eyes heavy heartedly and thought about the day she went home. No matter what he would just pop at her and her life. Di was helping out his estate agency business and she had a jobless job freelancing and he would pick on something and then she retaliate in some way and poor Di was forever just trying to stop them both.

"I got you're message! and I will get there for his birthday tomorrow evening. Okay Di ,but I am warning if he say something then ..."

"Ok fine! I have organised a large party tomorrow evening and he will not say anything just come show you're face. ...please atleast for me!" Neha pleaded on the phone.

"Fine tomorrow i'll see you, bye" 

In public Dad would be affectionate as he had an image to protect but behind closed door he was altogether something else only. But she envied Neha as she was his first born and he loved her, while she was something he rejected as soon as he saw her at the hospital...and that was what hurt, the rejection, so she decided to live life how she wanted and to never get closed as you end up hurt!

"Here we go!" She looked over at the door and knocked.

*******

She enter the room as it was unlocked and she had been knocking for sometime . As she entered the dim lit room, she saw the large scotch on the table with two glasses and ice bucket. Looking around she saw the large king size bed through the French doors and saw a jacket lying on the sofa. As she analyzed the suite for clues she looked around for anything she could find. Hearing a door open she spun round and looked at him.

"Hi I am.."

"I know who you are!" She looked at him coming forwards pulling his tie. He was handsome as they had informed her, deadly handsome and politians are slimly so she had to be careful!

"Why don't you take a seat we can get started!" Smiling she nodded taking a seat on the sofa..

"Wow got to hand it to Nil, the hooker does not look like one! I mean he plays these games all the time and I think the alcohol is kind of kicking in here. I should just send her away . I cant do this!! ", he thought sitting next to her as she looked into her hand bag.

"This should take an hour!" She informed. Wow! But Nil said he paid for the whole night and for tomorrow afternoon. Rey looked at her as she was getting started and getting stuff out her handbag . I cant do this, what about Sara? But you never told her that you love her and she has never confessed too. Plus you're just a friend and she's in New York, mostly enjoying herself partying with friends. Yeah look at her milky white thighs and her skirt is ridding up. Man, see her low cut office type top and she getting the toys out her bags. She's totally into game ,this is not emotion type of fun! No ties and just physical pleasure! He looked over at her not sure what was stirring inside him as he saw her leaning towards her bag . He opened a few of his shirt buttons and threw his tie on the floor. She turned looking at him cursing how she forgot the recorder in the car....and if she left now he would not give her an exclusive!

"Are you ready?" he was in no mood to wait now and looked at her some what unsure. But he was now sure, he wanted this badly as his insides where throbbing looking at her lustfully. He was unsure if it was the sight of her as he thought about ripping of her clothes or if it was the alcohol mixing in with the adrenaline of him going to do something he never ever thought of before!!

He edged towards her as she looked occupied and felt her leg touch his and felt the rush kicking it! Feeling bold he looked at her face and then gazed at her perfect plump lips.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked looking at her as she nodded.

She looked over at him as he poured the scotch in the glass and handed her the small glass shots. This would relax her and she could get the scoop she needed. He watched her closely and took hold of her hand as she looked at him.

"Relax!" his voice seemed soothing somewhat as she clicked the pen in her hand.

*********

To be continued...

Precap-

Swayum : Rey she is your child only!