~Chapter 11~

<×>

My love,
please be patient with me,
I'm relearning how
to let beginnings begin
and how to once again
let love in.

<×>

Kriya sat besides the river when the sun was settling down, watching the surrounding. Couples walking hand in hand, children playing with their loved ones... wherever her gaze went all she can see was Love. The word she envied the most for she never received it! How she craved for it whole of her childhood and what she got... Hatred, because she is a girl! When Avni came in her life that empty space in her life was somewhat filled. Whenever she used to feel her small hands embracing her, calling mumma... She was at peace, none could replace that! And now she was carrying another child but she was feeling so disconnected with it! Even she was unsure, why was she not having any emotion for the new life inside her. Maybe the reason is that she was bringing the child into the world full of disappointment and misery because that was all she had to offer! It was as if the mother inside her died the moment Avni was buried, in the soil which engulfed her little body. A lone tear escaped her eyes, as just like the sun was setting and darkness engulfed the sky, the same way her own misery engulfed her.

She rubbed her arms but she felt a material covering her. She turned sideways to find Rey looking at her.

When Rey came searching for her, he found her sitting besides the sea shore in cold windy climate. He wrapped a shawl around her and sat besides her, giving the time she needed!

"Thank you", Kriya spoke knowing he was the one who wrapped her in shawl.

"Shall we go inside?", He asked after some moments of silence. She turned to look at him after wiping her cheeks.

"I want to sit here for a while...if you don't mind", she whispered looking back to see the sun melting into the sea.

"You can talk to me Kriya...I am here for you!", Rey whispered trying to ease her,because he can't see Kriya in such state, it breaks something inside him, even he doesn't know why?!

"Mr. Singhaniya, I've taken enough of your time! You should hate me... I've ruined your life", She replied looking at him. He shook his head at her.

"No you haven't Kriya! Sach to yeh hai ki mein commitment ke liye kabhi ready that hi nahi! Sara was right about a lot of things, I guess... I can't explain,it's like a part of me still wants her but deep inside I know it was not meant to be! I...jus.. just... ", Rey trailed off not knowing what exactly he was feeling. Kriya looked at him, who was now staring at the endless sea.

"I will leave when Pitaji allows me as he said I'm not strong enough. I don't want to be a burden to you anymore", she spoke after brief moment of silence. He looked to see her getting up and watched her retreating figure walking back into the house.

"I just don't know what I want! ", he spoke running his hands in his hair in frustration.

------

"Hmm.. It's nice bacche! ", Ranvijay said to Kriya after tasting the chiken, who was waiting for his approval.

"But I think, I need more spices, its a little bland", he said to which Kriya obeyed his instructions.

"Hmm... Now its perfect! But Rey won't eat it... He hates spices!", he said looking at Rey who just came inside and closed the door behind him.

"Oh.. Shall I make him something else, what would he like to eat... I mean". Ranvijay looked at her, who was fretting and chuckled to himself.